What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer lineup! Mycotek and Exotic gear

My bad those pics were gg4...not gg4 x stardawg. Here are some gg4 x stardawg pics. 2 different phenos. The pic with the 2 together...the one on the left is foxtaily and slightly dense with a burnt match nose and monster colas. One on the right is more uniform, solid buds. Burnt match with gg4 mixed in on the nose. Craziest smell...can’t wait to see how she cures up. The focus is shifting to strictly mycotek in the coming days! Ohh and a pack of exotic milk n cookies!!

Sorry don’t know why they’re sideways

:tiphat::tiphat:

Hey snickel, noticed the girl on the left still has her solo cup. Is that so you can remove the rootball easier and reuse your coco?

What’s up bro. Nah nothing at all to do with that. When I was transplanting I wanted to try not to fuck with the root system at all so I just cut the bottom off the solo cup...planned to do that to all of them but it was just easier to remove the whole cup

Some gg4 about to go into flush mode for around 10 days. I used terpenez and bloombastic this round for shits and giggles. Pretty sure these are both just another bottle about to sit on my shelf. Anyway...

I’m really starting to hope all of these clones will show sex. I’m sure there will be a few that don’t root and what not but I’m really not trying to transplant all those just to lose the males in a couple weeks. Stoned and blabbering lol...

Desert Hydro

Veteran
i have to clone all my mycotek gear in the next few days! cant wait for them to flower out. just did a heavy defoliation last night and they are looking excellent!

mostly chemhead og and one dog cage. still unsexed but the males showed fast as hell so im assuming these are fems.

i love the FAT indica looking leaves. i hope mine turn out as good as yours

Attachments

• MVIMG_20171228_220335.jpg
    MVIMG_20171228_220335.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 13
  • MVIMG_20171228_220324.jpg
    MVIMG_20171228_220324.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 10
  • MVIMG_20171228_220840.jpg
    MVIMG_20171228_220840.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 8
Yours are looking really good bro. Keep doing what you’re doing and I’m sure all will be great! I’m pretty sure I’m done with all the bullshit bottles. Over the years I’ve used about anything and everything you can think of and every single one was a waste of money. I’m going base nutes, Silica, og biowar, calmag here and there. That’s it. Put all efforts into environment and you’ll be rewarded 10 fold

Happy new year everyone! Couple pics of the ladies that are finishing up. First 2 pics are gsc that I found in an eighth like a year ago. She is truly amazing. Smells like cherry pastry with a gassy fuel background but def more heavily on the cherry pastry side. Happy with the yield and resin production too...she is covered in a blanket of sugar...and fading beautifully now. Second is my bush of gg4 finishing. Think I’ll give them plain ph’d water the rest of this week then choppy chop time.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
that last one is a monster! good work.

i am now down to 3 females. i was at four but i accidentally poured from the wrong water bottle on one and gave some ultra concentrate lol. shes toast. lesson learned. that bottle stays put away now lol.

this run will be base nutrients only but im gonna order some nanoparticle silica from europe to try out. super expensive but its actually supposed to work and its encapsulated in a substance that wont alter ph. gonna order a sample here soon for the next round to test out.

This was another seed from the same bag as my other gsc pics I posted. I got 7 seeds out of a cut. 2 were male, 3 herm’d, and I have these 2 phenos to show for it. No idea if it was pure gsc that the beans came from. I never ran bag seeds before because I was always afraid of having a herm that I would miss or something but I will most def be running any bag seed I find from now on. She’s literally turning all black. Trichs are just starting to turn Amber here and there so she’ll be getting the chop soon. Soo...what do I name her??

Desert Hydro

Veteran
looks amazing but id have to slit my wrists if i had a room full that yielded like that. either that or start whoring for money. thats like im gonna grow one or two and you cant fucking have none weed lol

the silica isnt really all that terrible i guess. 20 cents a gallon at full strength. half that for veg strength. i gave him a rundown of my system and how many gallons i go through a week and he let me know how much to get.

nanoparticle results speak for themselves though

Attachments

• nanoparticle silica test.jpg
    nanoparticle silica test.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 14
She actually isn’t that bad on the yield. The buds from top to the very very bottom are rock solid. Looking like 2 1/2 - 3 zips on her. I trained her. Without pinching it would of been a terrible yield