What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ULMW

Ask Sam , or check the Chimera Breeders Retail listing. Some ancestral skunk there that Sam and Robert grew and selected weaker males n females to be removed and those seeds are probably what you are after. They are 20 years old seeds but you get a good desl on them and probably can find all the skunk phenos you are seeking. RoadKill Skunk, Sweet Skunk, Hawaian Skunk or Island Skunk.
I have just finished a Seedsman Original Skunk#1 Fem and althpugh heavy indica Afghani presence the Mexican and Colombian could be recognized and it gave me a journey back to when I first tried it in the 80s.
Am really enjoying it , as it grew so solid. It was clockwork perfect with big heavy resinous buds and oh yeah big skunky smell to stink my house out each time you touch a bud! .
Hope you find what you seek.
Happy Growing!

B

bigganjabud

Ask chimera he's basically God of the ganja world I'd rate him with BODHI

MickTheBrag

SKUNKx1

SKUNKx1

years ago, I heard the famous

UK cheese cut came from sensiseeds.com SKUNKx1.

now that would suggest sensi has the original. just what I heard.

peace man

B

bigganjabud

years ago, I heard the famous

UK cheese cut came from sensiseeds.com SKUNKx1.

now that would suggest sensi has the original. just what I heard.

peace man

It was a genetic throwback

This is true as I know one of the exodus lot funny I was just using this as an example in a previous message with someone not ten Mins ago

Basically they were squatters the "exodus collective"
Had free lekky and bought seeds from sensi seeds

Popped em and in veg one was far different from anything ever known to them before

TADAAA

EXODUS CHEESE

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was happy with the Seedsman Skunk. It did not reek like a skunk but the effect was good. I really think this love affair with the old time Skunk is more to do with tolerance setting in.

Course I have a love affair with some rare 70's Mexican sativas so I am guilty too I guess? With mine it was precious few of those old sativas whereas the Skunk fans seem to have found anything that reeked as being a grail strain. That is why I am skeptical of them.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Get riot seeds road kill skunk regular or feminized it's not the original old school skunk but riot did select for the most in yo face skunk dankness none of that other shit that's not enough skunk in the smell and smoke bless up

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Sorry I should have mentioned that the breeders retail is Sam the Skunkmans original skunk.

Doesn't get more original than that.

Cuzin_Dave

No one really breeds skunk anymore so it is a wide open field. Make F2's of inexpensive old Dutch hybrids and you will likely find close to what you are looking for in Skunk expressions. It might be less frustrating and more fun to do that. Start isolating desirable Skunk phenotype plants. It will take a few runs but you will get there.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
If you want the plants you see in MadJag post, then go to the breeders retail email and order some. It is the same stock MadJag got his from all those years ago.

Ancient Skunk. 100 seeds for 60$.

SINCE THIS POST BREEDERS RETAIL CLOSED. IM LEAVING THE POST FOR INFO FOR FUTURE.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Word Lester, crazy that some people are still sleeping on those seeds & want to buy Skunk from Dutch seed banks...

bestothebest

I snagged some of the nature farm's skunk eighteen open pollination. He seems to know his stuff, and Has almost every popular strain you can think of.
BTW his plants have what I call the look. If you compare his pics,they are just such a dark green...