What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have one in flower, will get a pic up soon. Have heard almost nothing on this strain.

Strange that no one is growing it, as it is supposed to be a top old time Mexican from late sixties. The leaves are not thin and it is pretty short, so..... It may smoke like the old timers though, will see in a couple months.

FireIn.TheSky

yes,in the few images does not seem the classic sativa with thin leaves...
I've only seen one picture of a finished plant, it was single cola dominate plant with lots of foxtails, it looks nice.

I grabbed some been looking at these for a while, once I read they came from RC Clarke I was sold. Sometimes with genetics like this in am skeptical of origin but I believe these are really from old line.

Here is an extended description I found on a website written in 2009.

PRIMERA DAMA
Pure sativa ancestral used in the 60s/70s to the first crosses made on the East Coast of the United States.
Primera Dama (or First Lady) is part of our selection through the transcendence that has marked his incredible and genetic contributions. With it you can enjoy a devastating high and a sweet bouquet. "It's the Eve of sativas"
Physical Appearance
Visual appearance - 8 / 10
Visibility of trichomes - 7 / 10
Density buds - 6 / 10
Mildew Resistance - 9 / 10
Odor - 9 / 10
Smoke Test
Taste - 9 / 10
The rise - 8.5/10
100% sativa
Potential - 9 / 10
Time - 2:30 / 3h
Use - Morning (getting up) [x] / day (to work) [x] / Night (for relaxation) [x] / night (to sleep)
= Non-therapeutic use
Average -> 9 / 10
Smoke Report
excellent grass.
odor varies depending on ph�nos who are more likely or less on any particular trend, ranging from exotic spicy fruit / citrus acid.
The taste is very sweet, not at all aggressive, to attack the delicate spices and citrus in the mouth and leaves a sour taste exotic fruit fermentation that lasts slightly longer. A must for gourmets.
The effect is a very high light to start rising quickly, then comes the psychedelic side and lulls you clearly between wave and psyche, while being very soothing and relaxing.
The high is long lasting and very powerful. Besides, I think this is the most powerful sativa in DELICATESSEN SEEDS

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Attachments

• SAM_0681.jpg
    SAM_0681.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 23

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I have smoked this a few times, not many really as I have others that I wanted to smoke more. But I did smoke enough to give an opinion plus it has cured now enough to account for any changes there.

It has good potency and an alert buzz with clarity of mind, no anxiety either. I could do a lot of work on this one without feeling impaired. That is the good part. The bad is I was looking for trip weed and also euphoria. At least with this one pheno there is not much trip or euphoria.