What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedbay Private Breeders section condensed with Seedbay thread?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Noticed there's no way to click onto Seedbay Private Breeder section in the Forums as it once was displayed.

Due to space, it's now lumped into Seedbay forum thread?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This sucks...
Cant see if new posts are made unless you actually go to the forum!

BOOOOO!!!

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
^yeah no window shopping

also hfh isnt listed under vendors anymore, not sure if thats a mistake or not.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's still one click away for all the subforums as before

Seedbay Private Breeders were on the "front page" of Forum topics, just below Seedbay and Seed Boutique...no extra clicking. It disappeared just a few days ago.

I think that's what others wondered about, too.

Skip

Veteran
Seedbay Private Breeders were on the "front page" of Forum topics, just below Seedbay and Seed Boutique...no extra clicking. It disappeared just a few days ago.

I think that's what others wondered about, too.
Yes, but then you still had to click to see the list, just like it is now. No change really. If anything it's higher up in the vendor list now. Any individual forum is just two clicks away as before.

If you're on the mobile version, you should state that.

You can always bookmark this:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65733

and it'll take you straight to the list with last post info.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't know what you're talking about.
Every forum shows it's last post here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65555

You can always subscribe to any forum you're interested in, and if there are new posts it will appear in "My IC".

You really should be certain before you make these false claims (2 today alone)

There's not a single thread shown from the seed sellers sub forums in the link you posted.
Previous to the move we could see the last post but now it is not so!

No false claim here!

The link you posted for Arid has the last posts in the sub forums listed.

BTW, I'm using the mobile version...
I'll check the full version & report back.

Tynehead Tom

I'm not on mobile and it does seem very different , not complaining, just an observation.
Liked it better before but whatever, will get used to it :D

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm on the full site now & see the last posts listed so it's only related to the mobile version of the site.

Maybe you should have done that previous to calling me a liar!

Skip

Veteran
Well we have another thread going for issues with the updated Mobile Interface which we just introduced.

And yes, on the mobile version, some data was removed due to a complaint about excessive scrolling. But we can certainly put the last post info back in there without it being a problem! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts