What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida MMJ

M

meowmeowmeow

Go easy fella.
I don't do politics, but am well educated on Rick Scott.
That shit about the schedules just dropped.

My point of that statement is the general public needs to be more aware and not to rely on the "News" to educate them.

After 35 fucking years in that state I'm pulling the entitled card out on my opinion.
I lost friends to pills too if you really need to know.

No worries....just had to get that out. Kisses Happy New Year too :biggrin:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
O!
a little late but
20a26692.gif
to u2 MMM.. :tiphat:

HarvestMoon303

I as well was dealing with one of the 5 or so granted the right to grow due to having nursery for 30yrs large setup etc... Buddy was looking for a place to buy in Miami-dade. You must be a certain distance from schools, churches, parks etc which can make the task at hand very difficult. On top of that he wanted to spend only $1M so they were very limited to which area they could go. I'm from down there I always wondered if it could work in Miami where folks won't be just waiting to rob your ass and follow you home for your medicine. Anyways this is a shit show for our state and if you have to go to the ghetto to get your meds that shit ain't safe. Dude was looking for places in Hialeah has to be a certain type of industrial location many hoops to jump thru. Nothing like Colorado where there is 10 on the same street.

One of the dispensaries that I frequent in CO used to BE a school. :)

HarvestMoon303

'uneducated'? WTF does that mean? right now, the government compares cannabis to heroin (schedule #1) if they move it to schedule 2, it will be treated like valium or oxis'... 'they' will produce and regulate MMJ production the same as those synthetic drugs.. scripts will then come from doctors to be filled at a pharmacy, not a dispensary.... Florida had that pill problem for quite some time and I'm sure they will not allow another "DRUG", as described by the feds (not me!) to be fast tracked to the public.. dead horse? guess youre right there..
EDIT: sorry,meow, didn't realize I had answered already..

Valium is Schedule IV. Oxy is Schedule II.

Marinol is a Schedule III, containing synthetic THC. Go figure.