What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats hot in your market?

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I run a Big Bud x Skunk that ticks all the boxes. Complex flavor, beautiful large chunks. Amazing taste. Pretty much little or no Kush, GG4, or GSC although maybe a bit of Afghani in there. A nice change.

I notice people are fixated on GG#4 and GSC as well. OG Kush variants are still popular, as it should be.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Blue Dream sells out fast around here, and a newbie (to here) called Maui Kush is flying out the door. but, who knows what anything actually is these days?:biggrin:

D3pthCharg3

Shunk, agreed. It's just a pheno hunt through the proper genetics away. Look to the return of the skunk...I'm gonna find it...see, I just manifested it...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
memories of loudon wainwright come wafting up. Mid 80s were stinking times.
Ah yes, Gry-

Stinkin' to high Heaven!
Take a whiff on me, that ain't no rose!:dance013:
.....And it's stinkin' to high, high Heaven

Year of the Skunk...2018!

Green Squall

I run a Big Bud x Skunk that ticks all the boxes. Complex flavor, beautiful large chunks. Amazing taste. Pretty much little or no Kush, GG4, or GSC although maybe a bit of Afghani in there. A nice change.

I notice people are fixated on GG#4 and GSC as well. OG Kush variants are still popular, as it should be.

Nice I still have half a jar of big bud x northern lights. Great taste and good for pain.

people really want the cookies and distillate. where I am people think distillate is like the be all end all. most of the flavored stuff doesn't taste good to me. and the high is fairly boring and one dimensional. to each his own tho.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Distillate and concentrates are great for crappy growers. They can cover up all their growing mistakes..! And even add terpenes...!

Easy7

Veteran
Honestly, brick is hot. The heads tend to travel and network out. Too many locals don't know the complex world of weed. Good weed is too complex and they don't feel they get value out of better herbs.

Brick is kinda the general issue of weed. But some people, oh boy do they want to rob some home grown! Smoke them up then hear rumors.

My friend that gets Cali import has been getting mainly OGs. SFV, True, and Yoda recently. He’s also had Sour Diesel and Bubba Kush in the last few months.

Another friend that gets Colorado and Cali import has gotten GG#4 and GSC. Both of which I believe were from Colorado.

I’d rather have the Cali import because it seems like overall better quality than the Colorado import, but I’d rather smoke GG#4 and GSC because I like them better than OGs.

ion

sweet tampon kush cookies glue is pretty hot around here.....kidn

so glad not to live around the "legal market" junk

the future is purple maroc. if you know, give a huzzah, if you dont then ignore this.

Easy7

Veteran
So many people don't understand cannabis and it's modern history. I doubt people care that much when it comes to concentrates. Maybe back story has some value, but they want to get high/medicated.

In a legal world it's gonna to be a battle over consumers minds. It's already been but mostly because of rarity. Just like coins or wines. The difference in cannabis can be subtle or more pronounced. So many just aren't heads.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I took branches from 5 flowering plants to a big event here in mass and got hundreds of people to smell them and choose a favorite.

SFV OG, Forum GSC, OGKB2.0 GSC, Sour Double, Fire OG

The Dubb was so far in the lead that it was not a fair fight, these are the flavors humans want.

picture.php

picture.php

rolandomota

Bricks hot in this market mexico are our neighbors so cheap brick is what most smoke around here. Bag appeal can really sell out here. All that pretty weed thats expensive is disappointing most of the time even if it has flavor the high aint that great. When you have the choice of the "good stuff" for 300 to 400 $ an ounce or a pound of mexican for the same price what would you buy? I go for Mexican even if i do get seedy weak weed sometimes it lasts all month long and still gets you high. no running out of stash during the month and ripping people off with dissappointing grams of over priced crap.

Latest posts

Latest posts