What's new

Purple Highland Laos (Bohdi)

rolandomota

Veteran
So when and where can i get these or the hmong? I wish i knew you personally man or at least be able to buy these on seedbay. O well

CannaZen

MEAN! I wonder how this would cross with The Mangobiche, I think it would make a great match south american with SE Asia. That is what i want to smoke!

ikinokori

always very interesting to see different landrace. do you think it is related to the laos of gypsy nirvana collection ?

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
That was a nice log good job on the run RC Colas makin me mouth water just wondering how expansive and cerebral it is as well as how good it tastes each draw

ngakpa

Veteran
i'd be interested in seeds of this too, how do i get them?

just Google "Lao landrace seeds"

I lived in Laos for many years and first went there not long after it opened up to tourism

I have two accessions currently available and two more due, one of which is from arguably the best ganja ("Thai") production centre, where the annual "Gold" harvest comes from

Asiatica

I dont think the plants shown in this thread are just your standard "Lao landrace seeds".
These are sourced by Bodhi who is quite frankly one of the most serious in the game when it comes to aquiring authentic landrace seeds.
I dont know if Bodhi did any line work prior to sharing these Purple Highland Laos but at least he is credible in his sourcing of the genetics.
If you listen to any of his interviews, read thru his threads, follow his IG or grow any of his plants you will clearly see that he isnt just a regular old seed hunter.

With all that being said, nuff respect to the original poster for sharing the reports and pics.
If seeds from this line are ever available I would love to purchase some and give them a run.
Cheers!

squatty

Asiatica, I believe these are the ones available at Ace under Khalifa and listed as Laos Muang Sing. 10 packs left as of tonight.

Asiatica

Hot Damn Squatty
You nailed it.
ACE even mentions Bodhi in their description.
Woooooo Yeahhhhhh.
Thanks for the heads up.

musigny23

I've got 4 of the Khalifa version going now, hoping for at least two girls. They'll be outside in soil. I'd have more but I have several other Thai/Lao types going too. Three from RSC and two from a Thai seed hunter.
Really looking forward to see what they all do.