What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jamaica 2016

blastfrompast

Veteran
Hows the island handling the Hurricane? we are adjusting our plans till early Dec or mid january now...

Rainy season ends Nov 30 apparently...

txuck

Hi
I will be in Jamaica - Negril for the Fair - Cup 9-11 of december.
If anybody will be there we could have some smokes and beers together :biggrin:
Best vibes
;)

Shaheed

Hi
I will be in Jamaica - Negril for the Fair - Cup 9-11 of december.
If anybody will be there we could have some smokes and beers together :biggrin:
Best vibes
;)

I am Jamaican, should be there, might even enter a Sativa....keep the link!

Stinkymutt

Hoping for a trip back for the Jamaica 2017 . April 14 to 21 I think it was ? Im going to try to get the wife to agree to 3 nights on the beach and the others at little bay . But this depends on what legalization will bring for caregivers here? Our daughter is coming along this year so its not going to be the week long party it usually is plus Im getting older haha. We gave her the choice of Disney or Jamaica and shes leaning for Jam with no pressure either way.
Peace
Mutt

blastfrompast

Veteran
I had a fucking amazing time in Jamaica ...finding decent herb was a bonus.

Gonig back end of April, right after 4/20 with our 7yr old again.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Looks like Jamaica for me and the fam again this year...Nov 25.....

Negril this time too, wife wanted a more local experience....Can't wait..

Best of all buddy from Toronto is already there and has an appt 5min from the resort :)..so I won't be stuck with airport bush weed when i get there.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
2nd trip to Jamaica was very nice - walked thru the surf to Rastaman who was 50 yds away & scored some VERY nice sativa, almost zero seeds, for $20. 1 hit stuff. I was pleased. Had brought a small wooden pipe, it was really easy to be frugal.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Mexico sucked....

Too much fucking cocaine and party vibe even at a family resort with 4.5 stars...

Weed was ok, better than half the stuff I got in jamaica in the first 3 days there....

The vibe was just different....not my scene or my wife's.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
That sucks - the "Scarface" nightlife was never my thing, at least you got some herb outta it.

We rebooked for next Nov. - same place

Mexico sucked....

Too much fucking cocaine and party vibe even at a family resort with 4.5 stars...

Weed was ok, better than half the stuff I got in jamaica in the first 3 days there....

Green Squall

Mexico sucked....

Where is Mexico did you go? Sounds like either Playa or Canun. Not my scene either. I haven't been on vacation for a long time. I'd like to visit an island somewhere in the Lesser Antilles next.

blastfrompast

Veteran
A bit north of purto vallarta....

I know there is coke in Jamaica also...but they had more I dunno...tact....

Regardless wife is never going back to mexico.

blastfrompast

Veteran
so buddy just booked it back to canada after 3 locals he was hanging with near negril got murdered and their house burned down to cover it up...

They killed the Swedish gf of one of them also...

blastfrompast

Veteran
yeah kinda fucked...I was supposed to get my herb from them thru my buddy.

One was developing a property and selling off chunks...

its all over the papers there...

only one of the 4 is still alive.

Latest posts

Latest posts