What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

SOUR DUBBLE INFO THREAD

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
All have been released over the years. Google will point the way

There's no doubt Sdubb is AWESOME !!

View attachment 19039531 View attachment 19039532
Well im planning to get the dubb soon. But will mostly be working to breed with it. So I’ll definitely give a pack of Nem a shot alongside when that comes time.

Im not sure which that is but absolutely beautiful. Id say its the dubb. But if thats the Nem you really did nail it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well im planning to get the dubb soon. But will mostly be working to breed with it. So I’ll definitely give a pack of Nem a shot alongside when that comes time.

Im not sure which that is but absolutely beautiful. Id say its the dubb. But if thats the Nem you really did nail it.
NEM is the name I gave my keeper found in the DBMH line. This line was released 15 years ago. These are no more. Anything that has NEM in it is killer, after all the purpose is to improve what we start with.

Hash Artist

My recreation of Sour Dubble using my female Headbanger (nycd lavender/grapefruit leaner) pollinated by bx3/bx4 sour bubble male. It was only topped once and has the thickest branching I’ve ever encountered. A beautiful plant for sure, will be fun to see how the flowers develop!

Attachments

• IMG_8883.jpeg
    IMG_8883.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 18