What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cannabis Cup 2015

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Lol Im a member over God knows how many years and still can't pm
What are the entry levels for concentrate and weed ?
Thanks

you should be sorted now.

as for concentrates, if you guys want to have a dab off thats fine, but i'm not getting involved in any oil entries. that could really make things bad for the organizers if things were to go wrong, so yeah, we never had an oil category and for now we will stick with that officially. what you do unofficially is your own business :) there was lots of dabbing going on last year anyway.

74G

hihihihihihihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

flights book too , it's so cool can't wait to share and have fun with all of u... .. .

16 to 21 ;-)

it makes a big smile on my face... .. .

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
One of these days I will get to go to one of these ICMag Cups :gday:
Looking forward to seeing some photos of the entries :D
:smoke out:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
this is and always has been an inclusive event not exclusive.
all are welcome, growers and smokers.

the reason for the references is for the security of the growers. for some, this is the only time in the year where they can kick back and talk about their projects without looking over their shoulder.
:groupwave:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is and always has been an inclusive event not exclusive.
all are welcome, growers and smokers.

the reason for the references is for the security of the growers. for some, this is the only time in the year where they can kick back and talk about their projects without looking over their shoulder.
:groupwave:
right on jahnice,,,,
only time of the year when ya can really switch off for a few days even on holiday it still means ringing back every other day etc,,etc,,,
those 4 or 5 days is as you rightly state the only time a lot of us are not looking over our shoulders or worrying that peeps back home ,are not getting "creative",,,,,see you very soon,,s2:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
If anyone would like to enter some oil I wouldn't mind judging :-D

lmao, you volunteer do ya? hehe.....kidding.

you can be sure that there will be oil artists around who want to get feed back on their shatter making skills. they will want your feed back in depth and repeatedly, i'm quite sure :bongsmi:

Last edited:

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
i think ill be in town but not till a few days after the 20th. its a pity i cant get around the dates in my new job :(

deff try to get the next one.

hope everyone has a great time. like i you need to hope hitting the dam lol

relic1981

Veteran
can we have an unofficial ic cup here in norcal? shit would be of the hook with some prime entries. no offense to damners but cali has got it down. i would love to come out to adamn and have a great time with all of you!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
can we have an unofficial ic cup here in norcal? shit would be of the hook with some prime entries. no offense to damners but cali has got it down. i would love to come out to adamn and have a great time with all of you!
hey relic,,,,
considering the size of just Europe only,,,
that's a very bold comment to make my friend,,,,,s2

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
the icmag-420 visitors and entries are from all over but mostly europe.
sounds like there could be another catagory this year...

i am sure a cali icmag cup would be stellar! hope it happens for you guys.
it is a great way to meet like minded folks

mack 10

Veteran
I imagine Cali as weed heaven.
But we ain't gonna lay down, your gonna have to bring your A game.

Concentrates/ edibles in Cali/Colorado/Washington got us licked for sure.
For now.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor

there is still time to enter your sticky nugs to go into the mix.:tiphat:
you do not have to be there in person to compete.
just putting it out there...

ECtraveler

Veteran
hey relic,,,,
considering the size of just Europe only,,,
that's a very bold comment to make my friend,,,,,s2

Not when you take into consideration that both California High Times Cannabis Cups now dwarf the original Amsterdam one and that after the last 2 SNAFUs they didn't even schedule one this year.

A stateside (any state) ICMag Cup similar to the Emerald Cup but held in the Spring or Summer would be very well received.

ECtraveler

Veteran
It a cup held in Northern California every December that caters more to the growing crowd than the HTCC events do