What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casamance (south Senegal) strain hunting II

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Great picts, great stories Kerala, can't wait to see the work that gonna pop out of these seeds !!!!

++

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Very nice trip report! Amazing pictures and grows! I would love to do a trip like that some day!! Thanks for sharing!

:)

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
great trip kerala..............and exciting to say the least.......

I was fortunate (thanks to ndnguy) to tend some pure Senegal last season.....and with the pic's you show it looks to be the real deal..... the way you describe the smoke is right on.....

thanks again for sharing and the best to ya in keeping the line pure.......

ganj on.....

Thanks for sharing your adventure. Went through all that, and got what you were after. Excellent! I envy your trip, although it sounds as though it had its share of 'pucker' moments ;)

sigh, i love this thread...growing some senegalese from caassmanca right now in a hybrid from afropips... such amazing plants.. almost a lychee smell

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Wonderful and very dangerous part of the World!

A personal Friend of mine got a Sister who is farming down in Casamance...

Hard to get around as a white , even as a brown or black its harsh...

T

tropicannayeah

Just saw this thread for the first time and I'd enjoyed it immensely......it would be great to hear more from the thread starter.

Latest posts

Latest posts