What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Iranian Indica

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Sativa supremacist here. We need to make these plants go extinct. And relace them with really thin leafed pure sativas that can actually get you high. :smokeit:

Only a kid like you born in the early 2000's can spread such bullshit lmao!

What about the medical users if we don't have a variety of cannabinoids for their illness? Have you ever experienced a pure Afghanica with a nice dreamy high before talking such nonsense?

Cannabis diversity is already kept in good hands here on IC. We actually don't need you for it nor your opinions on the subject either...

We will make sure your dumb approach go extinct. Please go back post your lame topics on RIU.

olday

Veteran
Mag Landrace (Mag Mile) - Iranian landrace somewhat popular in IL dispos. This was from seed out of an 1/8th so hopefully no bananas in its future. She is a little ruffled up after taking cuts and pulling some fan leaves. Bushy thing

Attachments

• FB5D5E90-CD81-48B9-A077-568F4351ADEC.jpg
    FB5D5E90-CD81-48B9-A077-568F4351ADEC.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 76

drosera420

Premium user
420giveaway
Mag mile

Mag mile

Mag Landrace (Mag Mile) - Iranian landrace somewhat popular in IL dispos. This was from seed out of an 1/8th so hopefully no bananas in its future. She is a little ruffled up after taking cuts and pulling some fan leaves. Bushy thing

Nice, I grabbed one seed from the wife's 8th so far. Keep looking for some more but nothing yet. It is super for her high pain days and to bring down anxiety if needed. My fave an hour before bed.

ctg

Veteran
They look beauty storm. I’ve got a couple Iranian heirlooms on the go both from KHORASAN PROVINCE. Have a couple nice males and a couple nice fems. Fems trichomes smell of cherry tootsie roll.
Both males are tall, one fem is short one is tall

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Cherry fuckin tootsie roll? With the CBD, could oil from these plants be isomerized into red cherry oil like Axle2u is seeking?

Gawd that sounds tasty.

Brother Nature

I've got an Iranian plant going outside at the moment, took some clones from her for indoors too. The outdoors one is interesting, she's grown all her side branches to the same level as the top (about 1.5m tall) and on a few leaves has grown another leaflet in the top center (as in pic). She's got a very fuely, and somewhat 'sanitizer'/earthy smell. Really looking forward to the smoke, haven't seen or smelled anything like this ever. Interesting to note too that she's got very squat, midget-like leaves (think sausage fingers) in veg, but they eventually grow out to normal BLD looking leaves.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts