What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you drinking?

moose eater

Anchor Brewing Company Liberty Ale, 5.9% abv.

In the classic tradition of Anchor Steam, a robust lighter colored ale, with a decent abv content.

On sale in town for $20 for 2 six-packs.

Might need to score again for the trip to Aishihik Lake that's coming up.

That, and Costco has a Kirkland brand hard seltzer in a 24-case, with 2 grams of carbohydrate per each, for $23.99, at 5% abv, and it comes in 6-each of 4 flavors, including black cherry, mango, grapefruit, and lime. All of which are decent, and compared to the other name brands of hard seltzers they carry at Costco, about $12 less per case, and .5% abv more potent. I think that's a 'yes,'

shithawk420

Veteran
drinking natural ice and bacardi.maybe if they made hard seltzers harder i might drink them.i refuse to go anything below 5.9.my tolerence is too high.not a fan of spiced rum but costco had a bottle of kirkland rum i picked up for about $18.thats cheap especially Iowa prices.ill send a pic in case i didnt already.fireworks are booming non stop around here.wish i could join the fun

shithawk420

Veteran
Only took me 2 or 3 days to drink it with beer
20230618_184454.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
iced tea, gallons of it. too damn hot. i hate warm weather...:toohot: so humid here that i filled my basement with smoke trying to get cardboard to burn. shit had absorbed moisture from the air...:cuss:

shithawk420

Veteran
Bottled by Sazerac, and distilled in California by LeVecke Corporation.

I often buy Costco's 1.75 liter bottle of silver tequila. $23 up here.
clear tequila is ok.cant stand jose cuervo gold though.ill drink anything though.even contemplated drink listering a couple times but havent sunk that low yet.i actually saw this guy on intervention or whatever the show is called and this guy was supposed to be a musical prodigy.he was drinking hand sanitizer.i didnt know this but its actually like 90% ABV.now that is fucked.i think his mom wouldnt buy him vodka or something so he goes to the store and gets a big bottle of hand sanitzer for cheap and gets wrecked.said he learned it in rehab.go figure

moose eater

clear tequila is ok.cant stand jose cuervo gold though.ill drink anything though.even contemplated drink listering a couple times but havent sunk that low yet.i actually saw this guy on intervention or whatever the show is called and this guy was supposed to be a musical prodigy.he was drinking hand sanitizer.i didnt know this but its actually like 90% ABV.now that is fucked.i think his mom wouldnt buy him vodka or something so he goes to the store and gets a big bottle of hand sanitzer for cheap and gets wrecked.said he learned it in rehab.go figure
I try to stick to drugs that don't sneak up behind me and garrote me.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'd stoop low enough to sulphite it to neutralize the hydrogen peroxide, temper it down with water, and distill it fractionating off the methanol and adulterants.

shithawk420

Veteran
I'd stoop low enough to sulphite it to neutralize the hydrogen peroxide, temper it down with water, and distill it fractionating off the methanol and adulterants.
yeah,i guess that would work!so if you diluted it enough distilled it it would be kinda like moonshine?man that would be rough.id feel like a crackhead cooking down coke to make crack or something.almost as bad as that crocidil or whatever its called in eastern europe.they mix that shit with gasoline and shoot it up.oh wait.maybe it was the sulphur from matchsticks.dont get as hardcore as that i dont think.think ill stick to weed booze and pills lol

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I've watched people drink themselves to death, destroying their liver and puking up blood.

One can take anything too far.

I'm making Darjeeling tea for breakfast.

And considering the state of the world today I think I can see reason to add a shot of Tullamore Dew to the cup.

Brother Nature

Celebrating the 4th a day early down under.... We only get shit American beer here like Budweiser so I'm drinking my local favorite, a big Steinlager and smoking some Sour D. It's a great NZ lager that uses hops that smell just like dank cannabis. Some people say it gives you headaches, but those people drink Heineken and have vaginas. Got hot dogs and some sparklers for later cause fireworks are not readily available here. Might roll a seeed joint to compensate for that...

IMG_4485.JPG