What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Everything Sour

strawberry diesel 55 days in flower!

100 organic in a coco/amendments mix fed with biobizz/plagron nutes.

I do not use a ph tester.... ORGANICS RULES! Great Strain!

G

Thanx kokua that is just one of the many on this plant. She was topped and vegged for like two months or more.

Awesome Bro.I have my ECSD@ like 30 days and its just startin to get that good smell.Cant wait to see it at the end Bro.Keep it freakin,PVP

G

SD ibl...second try...

SD ibl...second try...

the biggest single thing ive picked up from her....START putting dates IN on the pots...when start flower....hehehe simple step.....relieves massive time spent streching the mind on WHEN i put her in.....

i dont remember when,.... she'll tell me when she's done...but, it'd be nice to KNOW how long she was in....

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy Diesels Batman!

I haven't seen this thread in a couple weeks, and it's STILL jam-packed with fine examples of one of the world's favorite genetic lines! C'mon, let's cabbage patch to that. :)

G

Limon from Swan Song Seeds, it's Double Sour Diesel x Citral. I have 8 of them right now on day 51 today, there are some very nice diesel looking phenotypes, the smell is very sour on some, lemon on others and a real nice blend on a few. I am really looking forward to smoking all 8 and picking the winner :joint:

half gallon pots of coco, canna coco A+B, pk 13/14, rhizotonic, cannazym/hygrozyme and a little molasses in the last 3-4 weeks.

G

SUPERNUCK! Damn fine ladies you got there! I have emulated my newest grow style primarily based on an article in High Times about simple flood tables - they were growing Citral, and to this day I don't think I've seen bigger, plumper colas that are just dripping with sugar than in that article... SOOO needless to say I am very seriously jealous of your ladies!

G

thanks buddy, i'm just stoked to be here in a class A thread like this, i had to go have a smoke and a lie down after reading through this thing! pics 10 and 14 of mine are the more citral leaning phenotypes. Have a good one :wave:

Love this Everything Sour,its stinks up my place everytime i click this thread ,lol.Great job everybody. :headbange My Diesel is chunkin up nicely now :bashhead: ,im gonna let it go extra long this round just to see the difference it makes.My last ones were chopped around day 75 but im gonna go 80 or more,who knows.How long does everyone else usually run there Deezel's til?I have pollen from a wickedly early stinky skunk smellin Donkey Dick(West Coast Seeds) from my OD crop,and it flowered way early/June/ and im thinkin of crossin it with the ECSD to make a nice Deez outdoor strain.I was thinkin about callin it Cock Diesel,but that dont sound right,lol. :spank: .Peace,PVP :rasta:

:wave: Sweet thread CC :headbange

guineapig

Veteran
Unbelievably dank Lucid!!!! You really take that strain to its ultimate expression.....

All awesome plants in this thread.....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

kathmandu

how many phenos are in the SD IBL by rez? is there one that resembles the ecsd pics from page 1 of this thread?
great pics everyone keep them coming

Latest posts

Latest posts