What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYC PIFF WASHINGTON HEIGHTS HAZE

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
You are rocking it DG, way to grow! :tiphat:

Thanks bro hopefully I get to send it in to see the lineage and get thc testing. I dont think it's up in the 20's but I could be wrong wish I didnt play with the hours how I did and went with traditional 12/12. I just feel she will go 120 days seems like she will keep putting out white pistils .I need cross her with some indica shorten the flower time .I love the smell something you can drive for miles just taking whiff over and over like if the smell going to change

beta

Veteran
then u aint got haze any longer.. i understand what u r trying to do, but u lose the 'unique-ness' of the haze when adding an indica..
one man's opinion...

That's not how genetics work. It is possible for the traits that make Hazes special to exist in indica hybrids. It might be difficult depending on inheritance, but it's definitely possible.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
That's not how genetics work. It is possible for the traits that make Hazes special to exist in indica hybrids. It might be difficult depending on inheritance, but it's definitely possible.

yes i agree its def possible, but we have not found a hybrid that gives u that total sativa feeling/high... i'm sure its out there, but so far if we want a sativa high, we have to flower for 100+days... we grew an ace golden tiger that we picked in stages... like 100/120 n finally 150days... n i think it wasnt done at 150... but how long can u wait..

Rgd

Veteran
growing some 12 yr old cuban black haze s1's..[thanks to Creator for divine intervention]

they each have a slightly different leaf shape..

......did i mention i am excited?

.....will flip when i have happy clones

Last edited:

shaman369

How does someone like myself get a cutting or seed of that I grew up in hells kitchen and piff was always in rotation... man the good old days. I heard it's Neville haze any one can chime in??

shaman369

Thanks doc I got a pack of Frankies incense haze from chimera hoping that would be it I also heard about simply irresistible being close and I have a hunch about aces nl5x kali China might exhibit the same qualities any thoughts??

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I'm sure you'll be happy with it.... You might need to hunt to find a stronger, or better yielding version....
Its not that piff is rare, its that growers of it are.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I'm sure you'll be happy with it.... You might need to hunt to find a stronger, or better yielding version.... but I'm sure you'll get the high, and the piff smell.
Its not that piff is rare, its that growers of it are.

A

AVOH

I have 4 simply irresistible and 4 incense haze from seed in veg
And 4 ssh f4 from an old school drop
piff piff piff

The incense haze and s.i is way more pointed leaf and unifom then the ssh

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
I have 4 simply irresistible and 4 incense haze from seed in veg
And 4 ssh f4 from an old school drop
piff piff piff

The incense haze and s.i is way more pointed leaf and unifom then the ssh

Nice choices you have there...!!!...

shaman369

i cannot wait to pop my franks i hope the piffs in there, it would be the only thing i grow evermore lol. i hear the cuban black haze might be it never know tho.one day