What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

London cannabis seed seller Gypsy Nirvana faces extradition to US

Dog Star

Veteran
Wish best in court room Gypsy,

hope also that U.K. will not give out their citizen to a country driven by a person
with questionable mental capabilities..!

it will be a treason for sure.. specialy for seeds...

wishing you all the best and I very much admire your attitude towards those that have put ypu in this situation not sure I could be the same....may your days be filled with love n light

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Most viewed in uk news
1. Russian spy attack: UK encouraged by support from allies, says Johnson

2. Russian spy poisoning: Theresa May issues ultimatum to Moscow

3. Bristol police release handwriting samples in bid to catch stalker

4. 'Shameful': widespread outrage over man denied NHS cancer care

5. Sergei Skripal scandal has sent UK-Russia relations tumbling. What next?

6. Russia demands nerve agent samples in standoff with UK over poisoned spy

7. Millennial railcard: 'unprecedented' demand crashes website

8. London cannabis seed seller Gypsy Nirvana faces extradition to US

9. 'It's been dreadful': Salisbury's shops feel effects of spy attack

10. Salisbury nerve agent attack: expert criticises lack of information

Damn!....I'm only at number 8 in the hit-parade....lol

https://www.theguardian.com/most-read/uk-news

mayorofthdesert

i never knew you roadied for the clash, that's cool. best luck to you in this, the way things are over here it could go either way. Maine is far from the worst state to be tried in, but probably not the best either.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Wow that's crazy. Must be some federal prosecutor who wants to run for judge. Maybe we need another ic mag fundraiser, lawyers aren't cheap..... the good ones cost even more.

"Under United States Code 18 Section 3282, the statute of limitations for most federal crimes is five years."

We can also call the prosecutors office to complain about this.

I'm good VenturaHwy......I think that I have sold an advertizment to a seed company this week, so just waiting to see if the funds show up, then I can pay some bloody bills around this place.....

The feds never served me with this extradition warrant until November 2016 after I had managed to deport to the UK from the Philippines....well over 3 years from the date I was initially detained (28th August 2013), taken to the Bureau of Immigration's Prosecutor in Manila and shown this US Indictment......then labelled 'A Fugitive' in captivity, before I even knew what was really going down....

I don't really like having to ask for charity, unless I absolutely need it. So many members have been more than generous and supportive to me over these difficult years already (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)....So I am loath to shake some money maker right now.....

Bona Fortuna

Damn gypsy...

As a US citizen, I'm shamed to hear or see that such pettiness needs to be taken this far.

Do you know the criminal statue of limitations for the state charging you in the US? You may be able to drop charges.

How you have kept your cool in a situation like this is beyond me. I wish you the best of luck through your endeavors. Godspeed.

Last edited:

igrowone

Veteran
the motivation here is banal
prosecutors are rated by their successful prosecutions
convictions are wins and their resume shines, they couldn't care less about justice
and as long as the case is in play, no loss to mar their career path
soulless pieces of trash for the most part

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi Gypsy

I´ll cross my fingers, and in the evening, when the positive news reach me, I´ll light a fat one. Best luck my friend :)

P :smoke:

superx

Veteran
Your going to be fine Sir, some top legal eagles you have on your side..

Sending positive vibes from Ireland....

All the best and stand tall, there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If extradition dose not work they may just kill Gypsy with a toxic nerve agent and blame it on Russia.

LMFAO!...Yeah well, there is always that to consider in this mad world.

I'll make a wide bearth of ZiZi Restaurants.....just in case.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
30 months is a long time to spend locked up with mostly criminals. Hopefully your nightmare will end soon and sunny skies afterwards.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
May your worries end soon

May your worries end soon

Thursday there will be a group of fellows hidden in the hills celebrating your contribution and spirit, gypsy, digging holes for the upcoming season. Peace and justice to you.

Spaventa

Veteran
Yes Gypsy, I came to the same conclusion - the fault and blame lies with those in power. The pathetic dog eat dog shit that us lot end up doing to each other is BECAUSE of them.

Cannabis prohibition doesn't just deprive the sick of medicine, the weary of respite, the downhearted of solice, it makes good people do bad things.

In WW2 there were jews who snitched and threw other jews under the bus to the nazis when their own children were threatened with immediate execution - can you blame them? no, we correctly blame the nazis who put them in that position.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Gypsy, in your honor I will make a trip to my state capital Bismarck. In there immaculate flower beds, I will plant some Luang Prabang mid spring. I hope it gets 10' tall before they realize what it is.
Good luck and God bless you brother. Peace

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
30 months is a long time to spend locked up with mostly criminals. Hopefully your nightmare will end soon and sunny skies afterwards.

For sure.....Rapists, Child Molesters, Murderers/Hit-Men, Jihadi's, various types of religious extremists, Fraudsters, Meth dealers and users etc.....and a few really nice guys who ended up there via scorned women/gold-diggers who only had to claim that they were disrespected for the poor foreigner to loose all he had in the Philippines, including his liberty until they allowed for them to deport. I did my best to cope in that fetid environment, and somehow made it thru, with only a couple of close calls.

Exactly, enough is enough.
Positive vibes to you Gypsy ��
Hope your government tells my government to f’ off :moon:

I'm trying my best to accentuate the positive, but you know about Murphy's Law ...right?

Thursday there will be a group of fellows hidden in the hills celebrating your contribution and spirit, gypsy, digging holes for the upcoming season. Peace and justice to you.

And may you all fare well, and keep safe thru you're endeavours ...

Yes Gypsy, I came to the same conclusion - the fault and blame lies with those in power. The pathetic dog eat dog shit that us lot end up doing to each other is BECAUSE of them.

Cannabis prohibition doesn't just deprive the sick of medicine, the weary of respite, the downhearted of solice, it makes good people do bad things.

Exactly Spav, I would much rather we all focused on a common goal and did not squabble amongst ourselves so blatently sometimes. Division and chaos are the aims of tyrants to keep us bewildered and apart, so that they can reap their filthy lucre ....