What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st round with good genetics

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
flowers are looking good! those are Scout Breath and Forum Breath?

if you can, toss your moms outside to get some sunlight for a few months, keeps them healthy with the full spectrum, it's not too late this year if you can supplement a little light to keep them from flowering or move them in and out when the weather is good.

2 forum breath 1 of which was the mutant. 2 cognac got from a friend. I am worried about bringing bugs in from outside. Also the veg is on auto water now so I can do stuff like go on vacation :biggrin:. Mothers are scout breath, forum breath, cognac. I have some Maple leaf indica seeds I wanna pop and run now that I have a clue. Also have an assortment of indica indoor seeds from sensi from last year. Then I got like 5 forum breath seeds, 5 gorilla breath but couldnt get any of the other 10 to pop so not to hopefull on these. Plus any other goodies I end up getring from ya at some point :tiphat: The thing that sucks is I might have to shut down this winter for a surgery but I am working on that because I definitely dont want to shut down :comfort:

Latest posts

Latest posts