What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best cookies in seed form?

Bob Green

After finding a few really good samples of GSC I decided to give some seeds a run. Ended up going with Royalty from In House Genetics. It's OGKB cut x Forum cut reversed. Hopefully I find a solid keeper out of the pack.

midwestkid

Veteran
420giveaway
I was thinking about starting a thread asking this very question. Who makes the best cookie seeds?
I have sampled a few cookies and never been impressed. Surely I just haven't gotten a good one yet? The bag appeal is off the charts I give it that.
What else does she have going for her?
I see connoisseur genetics mentioned. Everything I've bought from that guy has been exactly as advertised and or better, so I'm leaning that way.
But definitely looking for more opinions and coaching on how this variety likes to be treated.
Anyone got any more pictures from their grows? I'm still on the fence...
Just trying to keep this thread rolling. Thanks for the leads!

GreenMajyk

homemade cross - IHG Cactido(Cactus OG x Dosidos) x Cannarado Barney Rubble(FPOG x Orange Cookies) x Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies, very strong berry syrupy aroma, curing it out for a few wks before test smoke, the Platinum Huckleberry Cookies male were from old Dynasty stock 6-7yrs ago known to be the fire
phc.jpg

GreenMajyk

yup In House Genetics, here is an IHG Cookies cross i made

IHG Cactido(Cactus OG x Dosidos) x Cannarado Barney Rubble x Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies

4.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts