What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannarado seeds

Muarco

Veteran
Looking to be a Herm, will update once confirmed. Seems i'm not the only one.

Damn man, came on ICMag looking for other people's experiences with the Birthday Funk freebie pack and I'm also running into some heavy hermie issues. Fuck Cannarado!

browntrout

Veteran
Damn man, came on ICMag looking for other people's experiences with the Birthday Funk freebie pack and I'm also running into some heavy hermie issues. Fuck Cannarado!

Mine look extremely suspect, like the begging of of male pre flowers, roudish with leafy tips. However some amazingly formed into female flowers.

Mines in a breeding run, so the addition of pollen might be suppressing the male traits. Just chucked in to try them out.

I also haven't been home in 2 weeks. A friend said it didn't look herm when stopped.

I do not doubt intersex traits really.

Muarco

Veteran
Mine look extremely suspect, like the begging of of male pre flowers, roudish with leafy tips. However some amazingly formed into female flowers.

Mines in a breeding run, so the addition of pollen might be suppressing the male traits. Just chucked in to try them out.

I also haven't been home in 2 weeks. A friend said it didn't look herm when stopped.

I do not doubt intersex traits really.

What week of flow. are you in?

I'm running a phenohunt so I would be quite pissed if the room got pollinated. In SoG I can't really reach for the inner canopy to do a proper check. Luckily she was on the outer side and I've noticed her doing some weird shit so went in for a check and at least 1 is herming out with a couple of sacks already bust open. Only one so far, looking like she's way behind with the rest and quite some pollen sacks on her. Fingers crossed that the damage is not that big. I was even told before by fellow growers about issues with hermies in Rado gear. Will keep focusing on more reliable breeders. Ain't got time to throw away in unworked genetics.

Last edited:

browntrout

Veteran
What week of flow. are you in?

I'm running a phenohunt so I would be quite pissed if the room got pollinated. In SoG I can't really reach for the inner canopy to do a proper check. Luckily she was on the outer side and I've noticed her doing some weird shit so went in for a check and at least 1 is herming out with a couple of sacks already bust open. Only one so far, looking like she's way behind with the rest and quite some pollen sacks on her. Fingers crossed that the damage is not that big. I was even told before by fellow growers about issues with hermies in Rado gear. Will keep focusing on more reliable breeders. Ain't got time to throw away my time in unworked genetics.

Week 4 now. HPS/LED combination, seems like less plants herm under LEDs due to spectrum I imagine. Outdoors, can count on one hand how many times I have seen herms.

Latest posts

Latest posts