What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ScoutBreath, SquareBreath and OGKB 99 - the OGKB 2.0 IBL adventure.

Skooter

I'd totally buy some of these beans, please let a brother know when available ..thanks chunkypigs!!! Flowers look dank bro!

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
nine more days and I'll be throwing down some Scoutbreath beans to germinate. Might even do em sooner but have em earmarked for the 14th.
gonna run em beside Darlins Net and Gorilla Bubble BX2. Should be fun grow and even better jar candy at the end ;)

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
well, day 5 of germinating 4 seeds of scoutbreath . One sprouted a small tail and I potted it up 3 days ago. Still nothing above ground yet. 1 of the other 3 I thought had cracked a tail but all 3 seem to be doing nothing and have lost some of their color.
hopefully the one makes it and I can get the rest of the pack to sprout. Started a grow diary so will do most of my updates there but will add some flower pics if/when I get that far ;)

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
well, day 5 of germinating 4 seeds of scoutbreath . One sprouted a small tail and I potted it up 3 days ago. Still nothing above ground yet. 1 of the other 3 I thought had cracked a tail but all 3 seem to be doing nothing and have lost some of their color.
hopefully the one makes it and I can get the rest of the pack to sprout. Started a grow diary so will do most of my updates there but will add some flower pics if/when I get that far ;)

Did you scuff them first? I put instructions on the GLG listing.

Do the others before you soak, use sandpaper and a small pill bottle for 30-45 seconds and you should be good.

CookieBoi throws thick shells. Sorry about the trouble and if they don't work I'll get ya hooked up.

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
it's all good Chunky, I know it'll be alright in the end ;)

I did indeed clean and scuff the seeds as per the thread. I also use a solution for the presoak that seems to work really well. I recently got seeds from 1990 (KPA) and 1998(shiskaberry f1) to pop using the same methods :D
These things happen brother, let's see what the other 8 do before anyone fusses too much.

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
well, I only ended up with 1 seedling above ground so gonna run with that.
actually there is two above ground but one came up with only one seed leaf . never seen this before LOL but i'll let it live if it wants to for now. The other is normal and seems happy.
will be in my grow diary along with a few other varieties I popped.

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
just poppin in with a wee update. no pics sorry, my plants are still with a friend till I move next week.

I did end up with 2 seedlings in the end and they are just slow vegging till I can can bring them to the new place and get them under some good lighting.

They are quite different than each other in that one has the typical kush leaf shape and it progressing thru to 7 blade leaves so far. The leaves are quite large and dark despite very low feed.
The one that started late and needed help to survive has turned into a nice little plant now. It differs from the other in that it has very long petioles and even though it has now grown to the 7th nodes, it is producing 3 and 5 blade leaves only. They are smaller and a little more afghan shaped than the other. So a gentle fat curve to the leaf and slightly rounded tips.

I'll be updating these in my grow diary again soon but figured I'd pop in and post my observations so far.

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
I didn't realize how lucky I was to snag this pack during an unannounced relist on that site. Locomotive breath too.
take yer time on that next drop Chunky , I've blown my seed budget till the new year hahaha I think I (we) have spent close to 5K us in the past couple months. GLG , holistic and the patch are expensive places to visit haha :)

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I didn't realize how lucky I was to snag this pack during an unannounced relist on that site. Locomotive breath too.
take yer time on that next drop Chunky , I've blown my seed budget till the new year hahaha I think I (we) have spent close to 5K us in the past couple months. GLG , holistic and the patch are expensive places to visit haha :)

Did you find anything cool in the Scoutbreath? I'm sitting on a pack too and waiting for when I want a nice cookie ish male to work with. :yes:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I just ran a bunch of squarebreath to get pollen for the next bx. I used some soil that was effed and they were not photogenic but there was a real nice consistency in 2/3rds of them.

the aromas and bud structure were close to OGKB 2.0 and then there were OGKB phenos also.

it's pretty cool to see how the backcross using CookieBoi works on a mom that's similar to him.
lots of the plants resemble the 2.0

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
Looking at the pics in the early part of the thread, one of mine has the same leaves as the 2.0. The other I can't say exactly but when I compare it to other cookie crosses started from seed at same time I can barely tell them apart. I have an OJSDKB f2 #2 that looks exactly, I mean identical in every way to that one and oddly enough, both of those bear a crazy resemblance to 2 of the karma old grandpa scratch I started at same time.... which aren't even cookie genetics. Weird and we'll see how they go.
Mine are still very small plants on slow veg. minimal nutes and low light.... in stasis if you will ;) Sold our place and moving so a friend has all my plants for 5 more days!! then I'll get back to updates. I do really like what I see in the one scoutbreath. good vigour, fat stems, tight nodes and those big leaves like the first bunch of veg pics in this thread.

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
Hey Chunky, both my Scoutbreath's are female I'm thinking. :D
They are quite different from each other and I'll get some pics up soon enuff.
Still slow vegging but about to go into a bigger room in bigger pots and full size lights to veg up into moms.

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
figured I'd post these 2 Scoutbreath up as no one seems to be growing or reporting on these. They had a rough start with my move and thrips and minimal growing conditions to just keep them alive for a month. They are bouncing back nicely now :D
Impressing me to say the least. will be cloning at end of the week and right now they are under the 400MH on 18/6.
here's one
picture.php

here's the other one
picture.php

all comments are welcome ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts