What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

True OG

GOT DANK

Veteran
damn yall blew this thread up!! thanks everyone for stopping by. this shit really is as good as it looks in pictures. just keeps getting better with the cure. had a sample test @ 22%. not bad for my first run with her.

ill get some dried flicks soon, still some left in the jars.

lost 2 lights worth of this cut to the pigs recently. also lost the plant that was seeded up with 4sd pollen :( pollen is gone and so are the males. sad shit but we keep it movin over here. im safe and i still personally have the cut and its backed up pretty well beyond me.
ill be running her again in a few weeks. hopefully dropping some stardawg pollen on her(fingers crossed for a nice male). this cut is just so fucking dank i gotta make beans with it!!

dam leos. hope u win ur case. i got some pollen left from what u gave me. i'll hit da true og for ya. and shoot u da beans. nice test on da true. ghostnugs got a super greenthumbs for sure.

so is the true og the same cut as the old school og kushes that are just called og kush? the one that went around before all the names?

i got the true og and some old school ones just labeled og kush, ill see how similar they are.

soopy

Veteran
I am pretty sure the True OG is the Okasterdam OG that they vended. I worked for a club that was an official Oaksterdam clone vendor and that OG is straight fire. I am bummed I never kept a cut, sooo many OGs at the time. Truly, lol, an "up" stone and one of my favorite of all time. If it isn't "the" original OG, it is still a perfect example of what an OG can/should be.

I think it got called True OG because they stated that this cut was a/the "True OG Kush" in their clone catalogue. Most people would do anything to hide the fact their cut came from Oaksterdam, lol, even though they had some nice cuts, this OG, in their catalogue and their "off the menu" options.

RipVanWeed

Grinnin' and noddin'....some of the comments regarding the stem.

I was gifted the True OG almost a year ago. Came infested with Broads. Almost lost my garden. True OG took a couple generations to squareaway.

Finally I have straight, strong stems and normal looking OG's.

Had more 'n a couple break at ground level if not staked and babied.

I also have Holy Grail OG, it's not the same as True OG. Holy Grail buds are more conical in shape, and less dense, True buds are round like an indica and hard.

Holy Grail smells like pure lemon Pledge, don't lean in too close or it'll singe yer nose hairs.

True is earthy earth, coffee. Smells like Master Bubba Kush but grows on a vine. #1 requested strain.

Can't wait to propagate an army of these and work on yielding them up.

I have 1 True in flower right now. I'll take some pics in the morn.

Peace/Respect

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the pics bro.. glad to see people growing out these cuts.. I only did two drops of this strain at Avalon. Glad to see you got to grab a few.. this is one dank og..!! It always reeks past 63.

Again great job bro those are killer pics..! What's your average yield on these..??

one of my favorite ogs. grows all viney and stupid with the branches but the best buds you can get.. i cant ever get it to yield that nice but it looks like you really freaked it and made it bulk up..

theres a lot of fake trues going around but this is the real deal right here for sure.

yield was a little over 6 zips in a 10 gal pot. straight pbp n calmag. nothing else. next time i know i can get a lot closer to that 1 zip per gallon of soil mark im more used to.

heres some dry shots.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
amazing

this one makes me drool

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
anyone else have this cut going currently?? id love to see how she does in other rooms/environments

22.4% total, 21% thc :)

About to up pot this girl and see what she'll do in coco. Have one coming out in promix but I'm not happy with my run of her.

picture.php

Got her pretty damn healthy right now. She'll go in a 3.4 gallon air pot.

picture.php