What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor in Scotland ??

brock1

Most of my cross's are of esben's (HFH)and other good northern breeders.I have a few to many to type here but i could get you a list if need be

I crossed the Scottish (dad)with Hashplant2(mother) a couple of years ago and a friend took some seeds and crossed it with his nice Killer Skunk dad creating ScotxHP2 X Killer Skunk .right now it's a tester plant, so im interested to see if the Killer Skunk shine's through.
i know what im getting with the B3/N7xE X HP2 ive grew that indoors and out, it's another a cross i done with Esben's stuff.
But true to form the genetics are nice and strong being super poly-hybrids. :)

no need for a list mate. i make my outdoor strains indoor first. i normally use a auto mother and select a father indoor by selecting the first to start flowering. i reduce my light hour's by 30mins every 3 days. well so far it's doing the job lol. the f1's go outside then i just use the great outdoors from there. this your i just used a few outdoor male's from proven strain to made some new strains to play with next year. ;) let's see what the pollen chucking get me next year. :woohoo:

DruidsStash

Well done, I had a quick swatch of the pics, I'll check back soon for a read and a festival of colour now that the frost and snow is here, chance of it getting a lot colder too...

brock1

the norther freak weed female in the top pic has red seeds forming will they still germ? :dunno: anyone ever had red seeds?

N

noyd666

hi brock 1 used to live in a very wet enviroment yours looks a lot harder,but i notice your not giving in lol , have you tried smoking the red one at all? that green weed growing around your plants looks a bit like lantana, couldnt' be. keep at it mate.

brock1

hi brock 1 used to live in a very wet enviroment yours looks a lot harder,but i notice your not giving in lol , have you tried smoking the red one at all? that green weed growing around your plants looks a bit like lantana, couldnt' be. keep at it mate.
thanks noyd666 i have smoked the red plant and i can tell you its not nice lol tastes like straw but its hardy as hell against mould. all the other northern freaks taste like nice skunky weed. :dance013:

Just what the doc ordered ;)
it's a hard plant mate i still like the green the best to smoke though. i got about 12 seeds from the late red 1 i crossed with affy bom. lets see how hard it's baby's are next year. :dance013:

I'm going to go with some genetics a very generous person on this thread gave to me last year, going to get them growing a few feet under envirolites in late march them put them out mid to late april. hopefully I can get a few more beans but im not sure what to buy, esbens seem to be doing good so I might try some of his this year, dutch passion has a few early ones aswell so i might dip into their genetics, hoping for a good summer this year,
take care all

Goyakla

HFH got excatly what u need... fx, Scotish... outsider for out lattitude... but there several others u can grow.... just go look at HFH... theyll do it...

Technaut

hey guys - found this thread on google and read the whole thing from scratch - great read :)

Just wondering if any of you guys are working together to develop your seeds over the years? Each year the plants must get more aclimatised to the scottish weather so do you guys share seeds or is it every man for themselves? Just seems weird to start from scratch if someone has already went through 5-6 cycles of harvest?

JGP

One of lastyears efforts :) Flatlander

picture.php