What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best clones in Vienna?

Dark Lord

hello

I would like to know which are the best strains/clones in Wien?

and where?

I liked Sogouda at best in FF but that strain is no more available.

thanks

Last edited:

Irael

Hey there Dark Lord apparently i cannot answer on your private Message because i havent got my 50 posts.
When i got them i´m going to open a "Clone-Only" Fred where i´m going to show all my experiences with austrian clones in the last few years.

There were quite a few good Clone-Shops around Vienna, but most of them like "Hanfstation" was busted...so the only one which i buy from is FF.
Do your self a favour dont ever go the "Bunter H..." it´s pretty near the FF-Shop in Vienna. But that are the absolutely badest clones i´ve ever seen in my life.

Well to finally answer your question:

-Diamond (Double Gum)
-Sensi Star (one of my favourite Cuts, got them over 3 times now)
-AK 47
-Wappa
-Top 44
-Hashberry
-Nebula
-Grüne Hessin

And SOgouda is available at Floweryfield at the moment. Hope i could help you!

Greetz

250er

i was there only for a visit but i can recommend you the following strains:
FF: AHCC & OG18 (but they've got a lot of other good strains like Panama, Sssdh, Marleys Collie, spg,..)
but it really depends on personal interest and situation. for me sensi*, ak47, wappa, top44 or grüne hessin wasnt that good..
than you have to chek out the lemonlarry from igrow, i've heard good things about her (and the store), also the delta 9 from botanix and you have to look for the tangerine trainwreck haze but i dont know if she is still for sale in one of these shops.
geetingz :tiphat:

Irael

Oh yeah sorry i forgot about the Botanix store :whee:
They have got pretty got Clones as well, i liked the Blueberry Haze and Power Plant from there.

Of course it depends on what high you are looking for, the Panama is a very very nice cut too, you´re right 250 ;)

Greetz

Last edited:

mythblazer

Hey Darklord, i am also an austrian grower who moved to Vienna a couple of months ago and i bought from different shops over the past years.... i had some clones from the FF (Big Bud, Austian Power Kush,OG#18) and i really liked the OG#18 from FF its perfect if you like the classic Og/Sour taste, i also had some stuff from the Hanfoase (Power Plant,Mazar,Grüne Hessin) but in my opinion those from the FF are better... i am gonna test a view othe shops, one called Stamm-Baum which has some interesting stuff like Casey Jones,Blue Dream,Critical + and some others i forgot :)

Irael

Oh alright, on the website the Sogouda is still available. Whatever FF does never ever have all their strains in stock. If you really want only one strain without suprises call them and order the clones 2 weeks before.

Greetz

Shiva95

Hello Friends ! :tiphat:

Very interresting for me...thanks !

Do you think FF and other shop can sell clones to french tourist ? And if I want the corecut....I need to call them before ? Hope they speak english !

Good grow to you ! :tiphat:

BagAppeal

Hello

Are there many clone only strains in FF?
I was looking at their list, and it seems they have a lot, but only the amnesia is marked with core cut.
Is the list online updated?

All the best

BagAppeal

Buddyy

Hello central europeans!!
I buy clones in Vienna from Indras planet which is next to Ikea on the northeastern edge of the city. You can order clones in advance (many to choose from) or you can choose from what they have available at the time which is about 4-8 strains. Or you can buy seedlings. The strains I have grown from them are: white russian, power plant, chocolope, la confidential, train wreak, black sugar leaf, amnesia haze. I have not had any negative experience with these clones although my friend has...just recently he bought a clone of white widow which was not healthy and a few weeks later all of his plants have powdery mildew....he suspects the white widow clone is to blame. I have bought multiple strains on 3 occasions, the clones turned out to be nice healthy plants with nice buds.

MostWantedGens

good infos Buddyy!

how much costs a clone in Indras? I cant see their clone list on their webpage but the list what you wrote is really nice.

greets

Guys to be honest: FF has the best qualities and quantities (roots like fuck), Hanf & Hanf has the most stabile genetics (ak47, white satin) and bunte Hund has the most exotic and precious genetics like the pre 98 Chronic on which even simon from serious seeds was envy… <---> dat the truth!

Irael

Thanks Buddyy! I did not know about the Indras Planet either, but i will definitely check them out next time. Very interesting that you can also buy Seedlings from there! :)

@BagAppeal: They have a few Clone Onlys as well like the Hessin, the Amnesia Core Cut, the world famous Jaggen, Blueberry Haze, Rhöner Dröhner, Leela, SuperSourDieselHaze...
Yeah the list is always up-to-date, simply check out the news as well to see which strains aren´t available anymore ;)

@BratkoderVierte: hanf and Hanf yeah i got some clones from there, they were ok but nothing special. But the Clones from the "BH" are complete shit, sorry to say that but i´ve never ever seen such small and unhealthy clones like them.

Greetz

Jurassic5

MOin,
ich werde nächste Woche in Wien sein und wollte mal hier nachfragen, welche Cuts -die in Wien zu bekommen sind- die ertragreichsten sind.

MostWantedGens

Bunten Hund still sell that Chronic? I sent them an email but they not reply. Where is that shop exatly? in Brunn, not Wien?

Irael

MOin,
ich werde nächste Woche in Wien sein und wollte mal hier nachfragen, welche Cuts -die in Wien zu bekommen sind- die ertragreichsten sind.

Grüß dich Jurassic! Meiner Erfahrung nach war die Diamond (Double Gum) ein wirkliches Schwergewicht! Chronic, Nebula, Hessin sind im Ertrag auch nicht zu verachten.

@mostwantedgens: I think they should have it and also the "Chronadelic", which is an cut by their own too.

Greetz