What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dos-Si-Dos 33 from Barneys Farm

Naturalgazda

Hi All-------

I plant 3 feminized seeds. Then I will try to prepare the mother plant. And I'll use clones.
I hope that the strain is first class and I will be satisfied with the seed bank. So far, I've avoided her.

Light: 250W MH and 600W HPS

Nutrition: Advanced Nutrients grow-micro-bloom

Have any of you grown these new strains please? What does it look like with quality? I've read a few reports and that should be fine. Phantom OG and Mimosa Eva still look good.
Thanks

Attachments

• D.jpg
    D.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 36
  • BF.jpg
    BF.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Bfff.jpg
    Bfff.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 35

Naturalgazda

Dosidos-BF

Dosidos-BF

Hi...........

Barneys Farm as a company disappointed me. 3 seeds and two total cripples. I will never buy anything from them again.

So one plant is fine. One cut. It is now about half a meter. It's three weeks on 12/12. I also saw male embryos there. For so much money, I imagine quality differently.