What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic KISS

mexweed

Veteran
well shit those mites are back, only on the 2 most mature budding plants they don't seem interested in the others yet, no webbing and not thrips

I'm saying fuck it and going all in with the spinosad, I haven't been able to pull off a harvest the last 3 attempts because of this bullshit and will more than likely end up camping in the back of an offroad vehicle in a national forest come june, doesn't 100% have to do with my growing but I'm done with the house I'm in

I'm trying to narrow down sources for the bugs, it could be my roommates big bitch tinder hookup turned gf's poorly taken care of houseplants that she move indoors/outdoors

they could have been present in the bagged soil I got, they could be root aphids but aren't winged

they only seem to appear and go after mature budding plants

I'm going to try to not have to trash them but who knows, when I do get back to growing I'm probably going to ditch the organic and run hempy buckets again