What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

Didn't anti-Brett Kavanaugh protesters take over Sen Grassleys office? Didn't the media cheer and virtue signal? Did anyone condemn that??

Hempy McNoodle

It's weird to see people begging to have their rights taken away and fighting for restrictions on their own access to information. Fighting against an individuals right to say "no thanks" to vaccines. Fighting to take repeal the second amendment... Seems like the deep state is at war against the constitution and the people.

G

Didn't anti-Brett Kavanaugh protesters take over Sen Grassleys office? Didn't the media cheer and virtue signal? Did anyone condemn that??

Take a peek at the demeanor of the Cavanaugh protestors, then re-examine the crowd entering a live and (I might add) somewhat sacred process, and then ask yourself if they look comparable in intensity, motive, etc.

The fellow in black pseudo-SWAT ninja gear, jumping over the then-vacated meeting room chairs, carrying zip-cuffs, indicating that as a NON-LEO, he was at least considering, if not intent on, illegally detaining people; technical definition of kidnapping... a lethal force situation in some states. A wanna-be pussy by any other name.

He wasn't wearing those zip-cuffs on his impressive under-powered vest, the several sets were in his hand, as though he intended to detain someone.

Did the Cavanaugh protestors have zip-cuffs? Did they break a hole in the door's window to such a place.

That motherfucker with the zip-cuffs? I'd have pasted him myself with little hesitation had I been there.

All for the tantrum of a delusional individual who never should have been elected in the first goddamned place. Fuck him.

M

member 505892

It's weird to see people begging to have their rights taken away and fighting for restrictions on their own access to information. Fighting against an individuals right to say "no thanks" to vaccines. Fighting to take repeal the second amendment... Seems like the deep state is at war against the constitution and the people.

Man.... i don't think you'll be FORCED to take a vaccine, you'll just have to forfeit some of your luxuries if you choose to not get vaccinated.

Laws are never perfect, they are just SUPPOSED to be for the greater good, there will always be contrarians who like to be difficult.... and there are ways to minimize their harm.

Generally speaking, people are free to be dickheads if they wish....

Hempy McNoodle

Take a peek at the demeanor of the Cavanaugh protestors, then re-examine the crowd entering a live and (I might add) somewhat sacred process, and then ask yourself if they look comparable in intensity, motive, etc.

The fellow in black pseudo-SWAT ninja gear, jumping over the then-vacated meeting room chairs, carrying zip-cuffs, indicating that as a NON-LEO, he was at least considering, if not intent on, illegally detaining people; technical definition of kidnapping... a lethal force situation in some states. A wanna-be pussy by any other name.

He wasn't wearing those zip-cuffs on his impressive under-powered vest, the several sets were in his hand, as though he intended to detain someone.

Did the Cavanaugh protestors have zip-cuffs? Did they break a hole in the door's window to such a place.

That motherfucker with the zip-cuffs? I'd have pasted him myself with little hesitation had I been there.

All for the tantrum of a delusional individual who never should have been elected in the first goddamned place. Fuck him.

Who took the pic of Mr Ziptie? Optics are everything. Great propaganda, but think logically. Do you really think he intended to take anyone? Zip ties already in hand? Don't you wait til you at least have a target subdued, to break out the zipties?? Optics...
Deep State propaganda...
Is that the best they've got??

Hempy McNoodle

Lindsay Graham said that if there is anymore rioting, he will support removing Trump.
Invitation for more violence (false flag rioting)?

G

Who took the pic of Mr Ziptie? Optics are everything. Great propaganda, but think logically. Do you really think he intended to take anyone? Zip ties already in hand? Don't you wait til you at least have a target subdued, to break out the zipties?? Optics...
Deep State propaganda...

He's photographed airborne, hopping over a number of seats in his leap. I'm not him, but I know when I'm in a tight circumstance, and going to maneuver in some sort of manner that requires both my hands, I don't put anything in the second hand. He's wearing a wanna-be vest with attachments such as D-rings, flaps, snaps, yet he felt it necessary while going airborne over chairs, to have the zips in his hand, but isn't intending to use them?

Who took the photo? Well, from security camera pics, I saw lots of the Trumpian Invaders with questionable intelligence, taking their trophy occupation photos of each other, and the fellow in horns even flexing his biceps for what appeared to be his 2 buddies photographing him.

Seems they took lots of AMAZING action pics of each other. My guess is the prosecution will thank them for those.

Hempy McNoodle

Man.... i don't think you'll be FORCED to take a vaccine, you'll just have to forfeit some of your luxuries if you choose to not get vaccinated.

Laws are never perfect, they are just SUPPOSED to be for the greater good, there will always be contrarians who like to be difficult.... and there are ways to minimize their harm.

Generally speaking, people are free to be dickheads if they wish....

You wont be able to work or earn money without a vaccine, under Biden.

M

member 505892

You wont be able to work or earn money without a vaccine, under Biden.

I'll believe that when i see it.... it's not like you're prone to exaggerate things or anything....

Or downplay Trumps inaction to get yourselves in this quandry in the first place.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Apple is demanding that parlor push draconian censorship or face being dropped.

First it will be Trump supporters. Bernie supporters are next.

If you're speaking of the 1st amendment, that is guaranteed by the government. The government can't stop you from saying what you want. Parler and Twitter and PRIVATE companies. You operate under THEIR terms of service. Then enforcing their rules is not draconian.

Imagine Parler/Twitter is a christian bakery and Trump is a gay wedding cake.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Deep State propaganda...

This is the best you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts