What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump victory thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
So if Biden wins and the devil still holds the house? Does that pretty much guarantee nothing gets done until next election?

well you have to look at susan collins, romney and maybe even murkowski as moderate republicans that will vote with democrats....

for the sake of democracy

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i reserve judgement until Jan. 20th 2021
this election was like stealing home plate, but the umpire sneezed and missed the score.

X

xavier7995

So if Biden wins and the devil still holds the house? Does that pretty much guarantee nothing gets done until next election?

More or less, the dems really underperformed. They needed to get the senate if they want to do anything. The conditions were very favorable for them to do it, but nope. My guess is there is a mass resurgence of claiming the need to be fiscally conservative.

Badfishy1

it happened again, the people want blue but the stupid system we have in place gives more weight to red arsed middle america.

it's like cheering for the shittier baseball team but they use corked bats and pay off the umps and shit to win.

or maybe more like the rules are set up to favor the shittier team, that second place trophy turns into a 1st.

how is it that the least populated bumfuckeries get to choose what form of ass reaming the rest of us get?

The same way you feel the sub-room temp iq filth that live in big cities should determine how I live. In the end big cities rely on those ‘bumfuckery’ areas to feed you. I’m so disappointed China released la rona light. They could have at least released the plague that would have decimated big cities. But there is plenty of time left in 2020

Badfishy1

More or less, the dems really underperformed. They needed to get the senate if they want to do anything. The conditions were very favorable for them to do it, but nope. My guess is there is a mass resurgence of claiming the need to be fiscally conservative.

Would argue there will be a lot of Dems in minority districts that saw what happened in south Fl. There was a HUGE surge in Hispanic votes to republican (since Dems will die on the ‘minorities are a monolithic voting block’ hill). Not really sure these dem house/ senate candidates can push the far left agenda without killing their political future

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
The same way you feel the sub-room temp iq filth that live in big cities should determine how I live. In the end big cities rely on those ‘bumfuckery’ areas to feed you. I’m so disappointed China released la rona light. They could have at least released the plague that would have decimated big cities. But there is plenty of time left in 2020

... wow, this is precisely the type of filth
that got trump voted out....

find peace in your life... and a conscience.

M

member 505892

Welcome to the party. I have been on record sonce 2015 that Trump was/is a POS and, I don't even have a dog in the fight.

But since the US controls 25% of the world economy, it gives me the right to opine :tiphat: Have yourself a nice day!

And i still don't know what your point is? :dunno:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran

metropolitan dwellers are by and large more highly educated than rural folk.

the weight of the electoral votes is unfairly centered to favor the least populated areas. why should the minority of voters get to dictate what happens? the electors have a few times, notably in recent years, gone against the popular vote to squeeze in repubelickan sleezeballs.

please explain what you mean by the feed me part, went over my head.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
metropolitan dwellers are by and large more highly educated than rural folk.

the weight of the electoral votes is unfairly centered to favor the least populated areas. why should the minority of voters get to dictate what happens? the electors have a few times, notably in recent years, gone against the popular vote to squeeze in repubelickan sleezeballs.
please explain what you mean by the feed me part, went over my head.
For those conservatives hoping and praying that the Electoral College will go against their state laws and vote for trump anyway.........
The Supreme Court in July of this year voted unanimously that the Electors must follow their state laws with respect to how they vote. If they don't they can be removed and punished.

Amynamous

Would argue there will be a lot of Dems in minority districts that saw what happened in south Fl. There was a HUGE surge in Hispanic votes to republican (since Dems will die on the ‘minorities are a monolithic voting block’ hill). Not really sure these dem house/ senate candidates can push the far left agenda without killing their political future

The south florida hispanic votes were primarily from Cuban Americans.
Cuban Americans receive very special treatment in the US and their opinions/attitudes are not necessarily indicative of other hispanic communities.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorta slow on here this eve. Biden at 268 Electoral College votes.
Only victory lap for Impotus is to toward SDNY offices. Wonder if DJT will 'disappear' like he said he would?

Status
Not open for further replies.