What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ethos Member Berry and O.V.U. x Josh D OG

RockinRobot

Starting a new grow with Ethos Genetics. Got 10 Member Berry Rbx fem seeds and 5 Orange Velvet Underground crossed with Josh D OG regular seeds.

Placed in paper towels 10/22/2020 and all 15 are already in rockwool starters 14 with true leaves starting and the last just emerging on 10/25/2020.

picture.php

picture.php

RockinRobot

Day 14 looking good. Going to have to lower feed rates as I'm getting slight nute burn on tips. These seem to be really light feeders compared to my other genetics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RockinRobot

Cut my feed levels in half from what I feed my other genetics. These guys are very light feeders. No more burn on new leaves.

17 days since sprouting.

picture.php

RockinRobot

21 days. Very short and bushy plants. They all have 3-4 nodes but they're so tightly spaced that they're only about 7-8 inches tall. No more sign of burn since I cut the feed strength in half.

The OVU x Josh D OG are a bit taller and seem to be a bit faster growing than the Member Berry. Planning to flip them to flower in 2 weeks and hoping I can get clones by then.

picture.php

RockinRobot

Finally finished redoing my Veg area and moved the plants there. Going to take clones today and move them to the flower room as they're growing into the lights now in the Veg area.

Middle rack is clones of my Amnesia Trip, GDP and an unknown genetic I just call The Black because the leaves get almost black in late flower.

picture.php

This is why I named it The Black

picture.php

Copperfield

Finally finished redoing my Veg area and moved the plants there. Going to take clones today and move them to the flower room as they're growing into the lights now in the Veg area.

Middle rack is clones of my Amnesia Trip, GDP and an unknown genetic I just call The Black because the leaves get almost black in late flower.

View Image

This is why I named it The Black

View Image

Looking good soo far RR... that black looks like the Kilroy!!!

Copperfield

Dude, the more I look at that black bud... it reminds me of the manny cut of that stardawg dude... dnt know if that’s possible, but if u look on the stardawg thread.... check out blazees pics and your almost matches it... never can tell.....

RockinRobot

Dude, the more I look at that black bud... it reminds me of the manny cut of that stardawg dude... dnt know if that’s possible, but if u look on the stardawg thread.... check out blazees pics and your almost matches it... never can tell.....

The Black came to me as freebie seeds that were unmarked as to the lineage. When I asked them they said could be anything from their "PLATINUM" collection, which was mostly old strains. Nothing in their lists was anywhere close to that black though.