What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fitzera does Real Gorilla Headbanger x OPG, C4DD x OPG and Seedsmans White OG

Fitzera

wife sent me a little update. Lots of leaves praying to the lights, i think they're happy. Will have her mix up an ewc tea this week and possible super crop a couple of the tallest tops.

20 days of 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

4 weeks of 12/12. Not the best pictures but an update nonetheless. Just got offered another 3-4 weeks of work...these might be done by the time I even get home. But the wife is doing well following instructions.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Tomorrow is 5 weeks of 12/12. Can't believe I've been away for this whole flowering run. I just better be done work in time for harvest. She says its very very fragrant now, as you can imagine with these genetics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Good god what a flopping mess. Work finally came to and end and I was able to get back to see how thins are going. Everything was flopping from weight...which is a good problem to have I suppose. Now that ive finished getting them supported, im not sure if I'm growing pot or bamboo stakes at this point...

The White OG is hit and miss. One is a fine specimen, decent sized buds and lots of resin. One has smaller buds but just as much resin. The last...well its smaller and much less resin...not a keeper by any means.

Worst to best:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

the C4DD x OPG has massive buds. One plant in particular is even larger than the rest. Theyre all very similar, big plants, big flowers, weak stems that desperately require support. One has thrown a few nanners that ive plucked and will be keeping an eye on.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

The Headbanger x OPG are also very large plants. The buds arent quite as big as the C4DD but theyre packing a bit more resin. The stems are stronger than the C4DD but still need some support.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the overall shot at 6 weeks
picture.php

Oh....did I mention I have to tear everything down and move it tomorrow as I have a security breach en route...

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Oh....did I mention I have to tear everything down and move it tomorrow as I have a security breach en route...
Thanks for a great update.
It´s some really beautiful femmes you have in your tent :yay:

Down and move.......whats going on?

P :smoke:

Fitzera

Thanks for a great update.
It´s some really beautiful femmes you have in your tent :yay:

Down and move.......whats going on?

P :smoke:

Thanks brother, the pictures don't do them justice and having to stake them so much doesn't really show their structure well. Looks to me this will be a record breaker for myself as far as yeild goes, even with 2 lower yielding White OGs.

I didnt comment on smells as I'm getting over a cold and all I can smell is heaven with an underlying sweetness, but can't really give a better description yet.

Water meter has to be changed out and it happens to be in the same area of the garden. Can't schedule for another time. Pain in my ass but its temporary and I think I've got things supported well enough to survive moving.

G

And we are back to our regularly scheduled programming

For real? Moved them out and back in already? Please tell me the beautiful C4DD X OPG are still in one piece, those floppy ol' branches...

:noway:

Peace
DM

Fitzera

For real? Moved them out and back in already? Please tell me the beautiful C4DD X OPG are still in one piece, those floppy ol' branches...

:noway:

Peace
DM

All good here brother, everything is in one piece and happy as can be! Gave me the chance to adjust the hangers for the lights so I could get a little more height out of them too.

They are very bushy:bis:. Did the cat want to steal some? :biggrin:

He loves the jungle. To look at and eat

Fitzera

Yesterday marked 49 days of 12/12.

First up, Headbanger x OPG. This plant stacks well but I dont think its going to swell.too much more than she is. She has sweet fruit up front with a nice funk background.
picture.php

picture.php

Next, The White OG. Best yielding of the 3. Aside from the frost, I find her(them) unremarkable. The smell is meh, nothing real loud or special. Earthy, hashy peppery.
picture.php

C4DD x OPG. This one definitely got the agent orange terps from the OPG cross. Flowers are massive and have much time to go to maturity. Sweet oranges is all I smell.
picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

C4DD x OPG
This gal is full on chemmy funk. She stacks well and is swelling more daily. Should be a good one.
picture.php

picture.php

Next, the 2nd Headbanger x OPG. Larger flowers, will need longer for maturity than the first. More sweet fruit with a bit less funk. Excited to try her.
picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

The 2nd White OG. Very similar to the first but with less size. Not much to add, smell is almost identical to the others.
picture.php

picture.php

The third White OG. Shes the outlier, less frost, less density, less like the others in every way except the smell.
picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

Herm C4DD x OPG. I'm gonna run her till the end just because she's different than the others and I want to see how she finishes. Shes thrown nanners for a while now, not full blown, but not on the lowers either. Right in the main flowers here and there. The smell is gross. Not sweet, not funky, I dont know how to describe other than gross. So we wait and see!
picture.php

picture.php

The last C4DD x OPG. Her flowers are almost as large as the agent orange pheno, only difference is that all her main tops are huge so shes a contender as far as highest yield goes. No oranges in her but alot of the sweetness.
picture.php

picture.php

All in all I'm pretty happy with how its turned out, especially for being away for the majority of this run. Lots of different phenos to sample when all is said and done. I think half plants will be 9 weekers but the rest will be 10 or more.

Last edited: