What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SUBCOOL Rest In Peace

DrDee

Hi Guys,
I was saddened to hear this...

I'm a member at RUI and I posted this. Thought I'd share here too.

I happen to be familiar with alpha 1 antitripsin deficiency...it's an inherited condition. Alpha 1 antitripsin is an enzyme that repairs damage in the lungs. So a person who has the deficiency...but doesn't know it...can develop COPD even with very limited smoking. Once diagnosed...there is treatment. I had a friend who had it and she only lived to be about 55. A very serious condition.
JD

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Rip Sub, he was a really nice guy in person the few times I met him.

found an outstanding plant in his Chernobyl that I held for years. insane terps and frost.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pity he couldn't have left us while planting a big ole load right on Jill's plastic rack! Boom Shiva!

picture.php

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Looks amazing chunky

Grew out some Spacequeen and a chocolatey pheno of conquistador, she was gnarly r i p subcool

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
RIP Sub - I know we fell out badly years ago, and I regret that happening - you were much too young to leave this world -

Sunshineinabag

I miss his show, i miss his tutiledge when going to riu and ********* was a JOKE prob still is ......
I only met him once, we jammed some zz top. Never grrwe out tga that im aware of, i was deep i t classics gear at the time, but in an memorial to sub i gonna spend half the year growing his gear, i will need suggestions prob but he needs to memorialized here for what he has done for the canna community

coooper

RIP. My favorite strains are from this man. Just finished running Qrazy Train, Space Candy, and Sangria.

Latest posts

Latest posts