What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drastic pH drop overnight with Mega Crop in DWC

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd be interested to know if this application applies to gh3

Obviously the rootzone can manipulate the pH,,, rockwool is a really strong pH adjuster,, the best way to use this tek is on recureculating nft systems

Bio boy

And damn boy nawwwhhh u dont run on the side or burns saying she needs it...

Its bettwr to run at less and she wil take whats she needs she can do better..

I mean 1.5ec max is well enough for my 20oz monsters.

2.2ec damn have u ever ate a Sunday dinner had pudding n then gone straight for a run... Would the athletes be happy with that i dmean its a. Full nutritious meal right...

Nope get that ceaser salad and puled beef out. Eat them eggs and hey i bet u can run faster build more muscle less fat and not feel sick.

Nute burn is a sign of toomuch normaly nitrogen. Dial that shit down u dont want it in flower. Or as eric said flower. Nutes..

Dwc ph is insable at low volumes. I found 1 to 8 plants 200litres to be stable. I wudnt do any less on 1 plant and 8 can also handle it shared.

Ph can stay 6.2 for 10days with topup plain nute water i always topup 1/2 str incase of concentrations from evaporation.

Water temp also? 19degrees or that shit breeds bad and evaps off adjusting ph again

Rule is the second u see a brown tip or a curl u drop that shit down fast and water again and again as said. Follow ur ph with pk in flower