What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYC PIFF WASHINGTON HEIGHTS HAZE

Rgd

Veteran
thats your piff?

nice and good grow job.l

it does look like a cross of something ..and yeh sativa..and yeh maybe its got haze in it

..sigh..yeh i can feel the anxiety of the business aspect of piff cut holding ..

all i wanna know is.... how is the buzz..?

Last edited:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
G `day DG

Looks like NL #5 Hz to me .
Possibly SK / Hz or G13 / Hz .

When did Piff come around ? NL #5 Hz C released in 1989 ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

I would agree to me it looks like nl5 ..i don't know when piff came out first time I saw it was 1993 right after the original northern lights crave which around my way was mostly called hydro. .the nl5 I never got to see in person but comparing pics .I did have a pheno long ago from green house seeds ,Arjan's haze #3 which is a Loas x super silver haze x nevelli haze that seemed piff but not as strong.i would guess it comes from the laos

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Same timeframe for Nl5Hz A, maybe a bit earlier...1987-1989. Nevil sold seeds to large-quantity buyers who could've gotten hold of 5HzA seed "off the menu" at the Cannabis Castle.

G `day OCS

Possible , less probable .
He just didn`t make a lot of seeds with the A Haze male .

A5 aka NL#5 x Hz A cut is now in circulation . The folks who know the old Hazes say A5 is the most potent .

Shortly after making the Haze hybs and growing them out Nevil came to Oz for his sisters wedding . Got arrested by Oz police on a warrant from the FBI . Next cpl of years were lost to jail and sneaking back to Holland .Lawyers eventually sending him broke and selling out to Benny Dronkers and Sensi Seeds .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Rgd

Veteran
agree that the odd pheno of hz /nl5 was the most potent Hades ride i have ever taken in cannabis land

it was not near as pistilate as that piff shot..and killed itself with resin by week 16

also the particular hz/nl5 plant in 89 was shaman weed...

honest i had to fight to not lose bladder coordination..[it was fun after that]

no clone taken..after that bag ..never to be seen again

i was given some seeds afew years [stored not well none popped]

it was Dominican and called Alta Gracia and supposed to be way potent..

that was my shot at a maybe piff

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
agree that the odd pheno of hz /nl5 was the most potent Hades ride i have ever taken in cannabis land

it was not near as pistilate as that piff shot..and killed itself with resin by week 16

also the particular hz/nl5 plant in 89 was shaman weed...

honest i had to fight to not lose bladder coordination..[it was fun after that]

no clone taken..after that bag ..never to be seen again

i was given some seeds afew years [stored not well none popped]

it was Dominican and called Alta Gracia and supposed to be way potent..

that was my shot at a maybe piff

G `day R

So this bladder control issue ?
Was it the feeling of a full bladder , or an involuntary discharge ?

I have read the strain description , and I have smoked the old C5 AG13 and Nevil`s never felt it in my bladder / groin .

A5 which was sold at coffee shops is sposed to be the most potent . But seeing how no A5 seed was sold . I am amazed there were phenos that effect people so physically .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So DG ..... Waiting on a smoke report dude !!!! is she all that & then some ??? :smoky:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Hows she smokin guys.

Is alright still trying dial her in she is so fucking picky hard to grow .she still hasn't been done well this time around is going to be her best run but still smoke has not been close to the high as back in the days smell and taste is there but the high is not hitting yet .if she dont impress compare to what's out lately she will have to be a personal plant not a cash crop .this time around is the frostiest so hoping all else is good.. by way how you holding up

bigherb

Veteran
DG

Much Respect to you brother

This is the most detailed grow of uptown Haze to date , lol might be the only

I like your style , that PR x GG4 is sexy . You think about hitting PR to that Uptown ?

I look forward to your updates on your current run

1luvbigherb

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trying to stay motivated. Temper has been short. Getting into it with trolls at riu where i would usually let it be ha.
After this ptk x gb seedrun im gonna pop some of dans beans. Hard to stay into it when i lost the guy id talk to about evrrything and always had my back. He took me in like family. Just feeling kind of lost and introverted. When i lost my dad i was worthless for a year. Feeling the same way now man.

Maybe she could use extra time is my only thought.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
DG

Much Respect to you brother

This is the most detailed grow of uptown Haze to date , lol might be the only

I like your style , that PR x GG4 is sexy . You think about hitting PR to that Uptown ?

I look forward to your updates on your current run

1luvbigherb

What's up man thanks for kind words I feel I haven't been detailing and being much into pot growing as before seems like I fell off the horse at some point.PR wasnt anything special maybe it needed more time I just didnt have the patience to wait 120+ days lol the piff is coming along really well this time around I was thinking of some different crosses with the piff soon I make the beans will go into pheno hunting .its the real deal I just think I been playing with the hours and doing it harm not sure yet but did a early sample and it was the type of smoke couldn't hold down makes you cough..will update soon brother ,

Trying to stay motivated. Temper has been short. Getting into it with trolls at riu where i would usually let it be ha.
After this ptk x gb seedrun im gonna pop some of dans beans. Hard to stay into it when i lost the guy id talk to about evrrything and always had my back. He took me in like family. Just feeling kind of lost and introverted. When i lost my dad i was worthless for a year. Feeling the same way now man.

Maybe she could use extra time is my only thought.

I hear you it's hard when you do speak with someone daily without interest. I been moody as well so I try and fix that my sister was staying with me and causing enough problems. If you want to talk DM me

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
@ 70 days think another 5 days to go

picture.php