What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrow Family Check In Here

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Same name same person. I started there in 2000 aswell. OG was a godsend from the days when I started long before the internet when all we had was books and bad advice from friends who thought they knew it all.

NOKUY

Veteran
"alaska_wolverine" chekin in :wave:

BTW...i loved how OG had less moderation and an accurate clock.

...hated having to "toke a bowl while you wait"

Last edited:

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
no weapons, no hard drugs, and they shut it down if it got totally out of hand, other than that...

what was the free-for all cant remember the name when i lurked, they used to have "the shark tank" LOL

emory

Emory, reporting for limited duty at the moment.
Previous Handle - guerilla1018
OG/CW Handle - guerilla420

Take care and stay safe my friends, nice idea for a thread CC :D

guerilla

dbuzz

Veteran
og showed me the righteous way. i'm over her now but she'll always have a place in my heart. i do miss the entertainment forum and other subs, lots of good peeps in there.

just recently was i able to let go of my "rip og" signature. haha, :bashhead:

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
im pretty sure i seen leaf around here somewhere. why did the overgrow refugee forum close anyway? that would be a nice place for us to keep on the up and up.....

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Was RC, still is.

Was TOG - became mentor together with BACKCOUNTRY (cheers BC!).

I had my little garden patch in the Grow and hydro forums, tried to keep the ph balanced.

If OG opened up again tomorrow, I would walk right in, sin down in the couch and have a toke with old friends.

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
Lune TNS said:
Anyone remember that thread where some guy finished an entire grow with just a 4ft floro leaned up against a wall, and a plant underneath? Kind of hard to describe if you haven't seen it, great results for the amount of effort put in tho :joint:

Lol...that sure rings a bell.

Way to keep things simple. He had a pretty decent yield too me thinks..

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
oh man...I havent seen that screenshot in years. sure do miss it. anyone got any other shots? reminicing rules

ElGato

Veteran
ograskal said:
Hey wassup CC!!...Nice thread.....You ever here from Tokahontas???..Wonder what happened to her??..Hope SHe's doin Well......

she had some incredible threads eh!!

there was a thread at another forum (PG?) awhile back saying she had passed away
but i think it may have been incorrect.... or just out and out BS?

i was on OG from 01' as Marcellus Wallace, then in 03' changed handle to mtnjohn.....came here in Jan 05' to get away from all the trolling and arguing ,but still went back for info and reference untill it went down in 06

sometimes i forget just how much info was on OG
strainguide , growfaq's , DIY threads........man oh man some good reads

mj

hunt4genetics

Veteran
I am too young to remember the 1960's.
I have heard about it all my life.I think being apart of overgrow was my own personal 60's.
It was this golden short time.
i am glad to have been a part of it.

Dr. Buzz

Hey everybody Ducksqueeze here.

I don't know if any of you remember me, I used to hang out in the shark tank and the political board. I loved OG but I love ICmag too. I started growing when Gypsy had that KC brains deal back in 03? Anyway without OG I wouldn't have started growing.

unforntunaltly If i posted my full time OG handle i would be in fear of being banned grom here AGIN!! lets just say i heard about OVERGROW in the hall ways of the THRIRD FLOOR , if you know what im talkin about then you know what im talkin about. Paece out u wacky bush farmers.

I MISS BUSHY !!!! b.o.g and his japanesse corvett

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
I like how archive.org doesnt fucking archive overgrow.... WTF, that is some censorship bullshiat right there.

I was totally expecting to go get everyone, including myself a screenshot.