What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

/r/StonerEngineering

Defacto

I just read about this subreddit.

Nothing like stoner genius in action. lol

/r/StonerEngineering

Defacto

I was subbed a while back, but at that time it was 99% bongs made out of questionable material. Has it gotten better?

lol oops I guess it is new to me and I assumed it was something new.

It likely is still as you describe; I found the concept funny.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I have done some pretty fabulous configurations.

Does anyone remember the three liter?

It had a wall inside the bottle....

I cut the top off at the top of the wall and melted a hole in the wall about four inches up from the bottom.

Then I took an S shaped piece of hookah tubing through it to make a double bubble chamber and fitted the top upside down with the neck facing the second chamber.

Melting a hole on the first chamber allowed me to insert a conventional bong downstem.

We called it PFC:

Paralytic Face Cannon.

You would fit it like a facemask but boy would you get blasted!

I miss being forced to engineer.... it was the only time I was good at it.

School would have paid off if I would've known that being poor is being forced.

X

xavier7995

I sure did some questionable builds with pvc tubes and garden hose with a socket or some other metal piece at the end. By far the best was getting some tubing and caps from the science lab and creating a 20 chamber contraption that went out my window onto the garage roof and back. Probably one of the safer builds since it was just glass jugs and science stuff, might even have had a real metal bowl. We also built some bigass thing you had to start with a shopvac out of some big culligan water bottles, bowl held like a half ounce. Building smoking contraptions was a damn good time.

Nowadays i dont bother with much fancier than a 5 dollar chillum or bowl.

Brother Nature

https://siliconca.li/

Silicon Cali's flagship product is the B-LAZE LaserBong. We've created a unique and disruptive design utilizing the art of borosilicate glass and the latest in product technology and innovation.
laserbong.jpg