What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mixed run fluxing technique

Canna Joey

Hi ICMag gang
First post here
Old grower been on other forums

Soil : happy frog added bone meal , blood meal, sea bird & bat guano,& extra perlite,as well as micro fungus

Pots : 3 gallon fabric bags ( layer of drainage rock on bottom)

Tent : 40 inches x 40 inches x 60 ( stacker top tent 30 x 30 x30)

Lighting : 2 each mars hydro reflector series approx 300 Watts each
Has veg / bloom switch

Ventilation 2 @ 6 inches in line fans 1 intake 1 out take

Line up : 1 Buddha’s hand brohdie seeds
1 lost in space Sinister seeds
1 blue moon magoo Sinister seeds
1 uk blues,herijuana x chuckys bride ( my own cross from sinister and Escobar

Started training at 4 inches tall before sex was established

Plants are at 5 weeks of veg , all have been topped at least once some twice

I give credit to light addict for his article that inspired me to try this technique

axle2u

Hi ICMag gang
First post here
Old grower been on other forums

Soil : happy frog added bone meal , blood meal, sea bird & bat guano,& extra perlite,as well as micro fungus

Pots : 3 gallon fabric bags ( layer of drainage rock on bottom)

Tent : 40 inches x 40 inches x 60 ( stacker top tent 30 x 30 x30)

Lighting : 2 each mars hydro reflector series approx 300 Watts each
Has veg / bloom switch

Ventilation 2 @ 6 inches in line fans 1 intake 1 out take

Line up : 1 Buddha’s hand brohdie seeds
1 lost in space Sinister seeds
1 blue moon magoo Sinister seeds
1 uk blues,herijuana x chuckys bride ( my own cross from sinister and Escobar

Started training at 4 inches tall before sex was established

Plants are at 5 weeks of veg , all have been topped at least once some twice

I give credit to light addict for his article that inspired me to try this technique

<a href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74479&pictureid=1895303" target="_blank">View Image <a href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74479&pictureid=1780003" target="_blank">View Image <a href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74479&pictureid=1895305" target="_blank">View Image

cool stuff, bro..

your post is very well put together
thoughtful, concise, informative
complete with photos

excellent posting skills
good job..........:biggrin:

-axle robot

Canna Joey

Hi all update

There’s a lemon fantasy ( by a friend on an other forum by la rat )
I believe that she’s a he hasn’t sexed at 5 weeks hopefully soon

I usually run 9 plants in a scrog net
But tried 6 strains only 3 seeds each and got all mails ( trying to keep plant count down but back to cracking at least 5 of each next time
I like variety lol

This time I decided to try this fluxing method ( mainline , or whatever you want to call it )
And made individual screens for each
2 reasons 1 I like to examine and trim them at my work bench ( old and crankie ) bad back so there manageable this way
2 I like to water through and once there set in the net I can’t manage to crawl around in there

I noticed that one plant is very well structured for this method ( my uk blues , heri x chuckys bride)
The rest seem to work but not like that one looks just like the one in the article

I took clones of eack
And will start training them even younger this time

I start my seeds in water for 12 to 18 hours then paper towels till tap root is about 1/2 inch then in to rapid rooters and a heat Matt and dome ( I’ve learned to put perlite in the seed tray to increase the humidity under the dome

I’ll try to post some more pics soon

I’ve got 6 males for pollen cuckin ( I am no breeder but love to make me some seeds )
Thanks for stopping by
Question welcome any time
@alex thanks for the welcome
Peace :tiphat:

Canna Joey

Hi all
Last night I watered them with a compost tea made with bat and bird guano (used happy frog as a base )

Watering regiment: every 3 days
1st time 3 part fertilizers ( lately I am using humboltd’s line
2nd time compost tea ( veg mix mainly I am more of a mad scientist when it comes to teas I have to remember less is more lol)
3 rd time clear water

I watch them and let them tell me what they need
I always use less then recommend (less is more
If I feel they don’t need anything I just give them water

For flowering tea I add blood meal sea bird grauno and rock dust

The 2 pics here are 1 group shot and the uk blues & herijuana x chuckys bride after watering
She’s filling in

I treat my plants like babies , I talk to them play old blues and rock for their enjoyment I even ask the garden fairies to help lol old hippie here

Well that’s enough for now

:dance013:
Peace

Canna Joey

Hi all :tiphat:
Here is a shot at the small chamber at the moment we are flowering 6 males to harvest pollen some to make f2 ‘s some to store for a future project

Thinking of blue moon magoo pollen on god bud x heri ( called godsmack)
The bmm is very berry tasting and godsmack tastes like crap boats are strong so we will be playing in the future

Also here’s a pic of 6 clones only 3 days old I need to take 2 from lost in space when they fill in more I normally don’t run clones it’s been years but I like to play

Canna Joey

Hi all just a quick up date
Week 2 from flip
This is uk blues/ herijuana x chuckys bride
Let’s hope for a good yeild
I’ll post more pics later