What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

there goes edro

Veteran
I said last year I'd get some CSI gear in the seed stash but ended up stocking up on a lot of Bodhi and Exotic Genetix gear this year. In def putting some Old Family Purp and a nice Bubba or Bubba cross in the ground in 2019! Nice pics Otis!

therevverend

Veteran
Here's another picture of the Faux G Purple.

picture.php

She reaches a good size outdoors. Finishes around Oct 14th up here would be two or so weeks earlier in California. Purple Urkle is a bad plant for mold and this plant had a lot of Urkle in it. It was a bad year overall for mold I lost quite a bit and I had to take the tops early. The parts I let finish were awesome wish I had a good picture. Beautiful pinks and purples and lots of frost.

Last year's Faux G was much more OG dominate. It was a much better year for mold, she was pretty much mold free. She got big around 10 feet tall with big chunky nugs but she got hit by a storm right before she reached her full potential. Broke a bunch of branches and slowed her growth considerably. Here's some pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'll have to dig out a few more pics of different stuff from earlier years. CGI has similar tastes, tending towards beautiful tasty purple. I have yet to find one that's a home run, hits all the categories I want. But I'm an outdoor grower with an early season. Indoors I'd be happy with most of the stuff I've tried.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice thread bro and real nice pics
That Buba Girl purple pheno , wow
Looks insane

Peace

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Nice work, Otis! Really liking the look of the purple pheno of OFP and a couple of those 3 Queens.

Just scooped up a pack of Twin Turbo. Eyeing those Ghost and Triangle hybrids too. So many seeds, so little time!

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Great man! Right now i'm vegging some Slippery Slope from CSI, can't wait to see them flowering.

Tagged

ForTheLove

Veteran
Nice pictures every1.
Ive found some really nice plants outta CSI fem beans, ran about 4-5 different strains, worthy keepers in each and from only a few seeds popped each time.

Im a firm believer in Nspecta's gear, CSI or Pirates of the Emerald Triangle (of which I'm yet to buy or run) Plus he's got a great insta gram feed too!

Any 1 interested i started a pic thread on the forum that Nspecta is/was? an admin for. Only coz its easier to upload pics there! - I love IC but uploading full size pics here is abit long.

PLR&£ ALL

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I'm looking to invest in some of the CSI work as well. Been seeing his stuff around for a while and never bought anything. I'm pretty sure his stuff is straight up legit so will be spending a bucks on his stuff soon.

Nice show Otis, your plants look amazing :)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got a couple of Spook (Ghost x Bubba) in paper towels. Have run a few of his lines, but usually outdoor and without much intervention of the elements. This thread is long over due. Nspecta is a stand out member of the cannabis community at large and his contributions over the years go far beyond what many realize. Nothing but :respect: for him.

dank.Frank

oti$

Hope to see some pics Frank. I've found nothing but great plants among all the packs I've grown from Nspekta. I'm stoked this thread is getting some traction. I've got a 3 queens and a bubba's girl that I'll probably chop Sunday or Monday at 65-66 days. I also plan to get a couple of new crosses from CSI when I do a seed order in the next week or two

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Great thread Oti$!! Your skills and pics are incredible. That purple snow bubba has the plant structure of the old GDP before it was watered down. Great job and many thanks to Nspecta for the work in breeding. Grabbed a few packs earlier this year.