Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growroom Designs & Equipment > Anybody ever use The Botanicare Slide Bench System??

Thread Title Search
Anybody ever use The Botanicare Slide Bench System?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-25-2018, 12:38 AM #1
CaptinFunk

CaptinFunk is on a distinguished road
Anybody ever use The Botanicare Slide Bench System??

So I have multiple tables of the new botanicare slide benchs, right now i'm putting in my 3/4" conduit trellis supports and I've noticed the trellis support mounts are loose and move up and down; this thing will never hold the tension of my netting. Anybody with any experience with this? Any tips on stabilizing trellis supports of 50' long tables?
CaptinFunk is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2018, 04:32 PM #2
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivor
Hmmm. I looked at the photo of the trellis support on the website and it seems that it is a weak design.
It says that the trellis support also secures the tray so you cant really mess with it.
Maybe PVC would be more rigid than the conduit?
Looks like you may be able to drill hole and secure with a screw or clamp at the base of the trellis support where it latches onto the lip of the tray to prevent it from moving it up and down.
Just throwing ideas out there ... perhaps you need to create some cross supports between the vertical trellis supports to stabilize the structure and prevent lateral movement and keep your lengths of trellis shorter than 50 feet. Say, Five ten foot long sections instead of one 50 foot section.
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2018, 06:28 PM #3
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
well without a pic or a link i'm a bit lost here, but i do love seeing one captain helping another, so had to post, lmao.
gaiusmarius is offline Quote