What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PLANT PROD CANNABIS SPEC NUTES, commercial sizes canadian ~jacks

clearheaded

hi there,

I would like to hear peoples thoughts and experience with these products as previously had nutes similar to jakes but have since developed MJ specific line. its for soiless media not hydro but VERY reasonably priced and of course what all the LPs will now be using instead of the old plant prod products that were tweaked to make work.

generally of very high quality and use different chelators then bottled nutes. Which i think in general is what makes more of a difference then we are led to believe. 2kg tubs are 35 CAD and 15kg bags are VERY CHEAP!

interesting how there Feed chart shows 10 weeks of flower.

they are a very science based place and of course help you once see your water readings and the people you talk to are actually agro scientists so have a good idea what they are doing and generally arent in the biz of overselling...

https://www.plantprod.com/crop/medical/

Last edited:

clearheaded

if anyone wants to try let me know! they may have a little bit more knowledge on plant bio then asking ur normal hydro bro. greenleaf is of course nicer as has organic amendments but if want more of multi system. that is 1 of the very few SOLD legally for cannabis by a GIANT in the biz and maybe why it gets my juices going more so then even the price.

Fertilization
Seedling Germination and Starting (week 1)
Apply Plant-Prod MJ™ Boost at 0.5 g per 1 litre (75 ppm N) once or twice to ensure adequate phosphorous levels. This will provide a good initial boost to the roots.

Vegetative Growth (week 2-3)
Lighting during this phase is generally 18-24 hours. Fertilize with Plant-Prod MJ™ Grow at 0.8 – 1.2 g per 1 litre (100-150 ppm N) on a constant feeding schedule.
If EC levels drop below 1, increase the feed to 200 ppm N. Monitor EC and pH during the full crop cycle.
Rotation with Plant-Prod MJ™ Cal Kick every second feeding is recommended. The requirement for this supplement should be determined by water sample results, provided by your Plant-Prod sales representative.

Bud Set (week 4)
Lighting should be switched to 12 hours on, and 12 hours dark. In order to help the plants set buds, or when the buds are pea sized, feed once or twice with Plant-Prod MJ™ Boost at 1 g per 1 litre (150 ppm N). Continue rotation with Plant-Prod MJ™ Cal Kick as needed.

Bud Sizing (week 5-10)
Lighting should continue at 12 hours on, and 12 hours dark. Begin continuous feeding with Plant-Prod MJ™ Bloom at 1 – 1.5 g per 1 litre (100-150 ppm N). This will encourage full bud set and enhance bud filling. Continue rotation with Plant-Prod MJ™ Cal Kick as needed.

Finishing (week 11-14)
Plant-Prod MJ™ Finisher will help with plant finishing when applied at 0.65 g per 1 litre (25 ppm N, 200 ppm P2O5). The higher phosphorous and potassium will benefit the plants in their reproductive stage through to finishing. Switch to clear water 14 days before harvest.

Any Stage (week 1-14)
Plant-Prod MJ™ Spike (CaMg) can be used throughout the production cycle in conjunction with any Plant-Prod MJTM formulation, mixed in a separate tank. This completely chelated formulation of calcium (Ca) and magnesium (Mg) in a 2:1 ratio avoids the risk of interfering with bud formation, setting and sizing. Rate should be determined by water sample results. Consult your Plant-Prod sales representative for proper use.

JJ Lowe

Any online options? I’m always down to try new powders. Just finished up a run with mega crop and I’m quite impressed. I’ve tried jacks, growmore and maxi in the past. For me, the mega wins so far..

clearheaded

ahh u might be able to. might tuff as prof not supposed to send to the states. also maybe expensive to ship? if want to give it a go and cant find anyone let me know. obtainable in any greenhouse supply seed and feed in canada.