What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sacha Baron Cohen - Borat - Ali G - Brüno etc etc....

Dog Star

Veteran
He was also show England in funny light... was laugh hard
when i again looked "Borats Guide To Britain"...

herbgreen

Veteran
Who Is America ?

A question to which the sad, sad answer is a sampling of the pathetic drooling masses exploited by the genius of Sacha Baron Cohen

It may take years to understand the implications of these pranks

I

Ignignokt

Who Is America ?

A question to which the sad, sad answer is a sampling of the pathetic drooling masses exploited by the genius of Sacha Baron Cohen

It may take years to understand the implications of these pranks

I'm not going to claim any genius IQ myself, but i thought most people that find his comedies funny actually did see the tragedy as well?

Dog Star

Veteran
Those ex-convict character is amazingly disturbing... he asked few pubic hairs from that
lady and she gived him... like he needs it for special artistic brush with who he
draws prison collegues.. LOL

then next serie was he cooking speciality of a house.. anal cured sausage inside
preservative that taste like strawberry.. i was stop there to watch as it made me like i wish to puke..

BHAM!

The ex prison inmate was sick as hell, like in the "restaurant"
i would never taste a sausage inside a strawberry condom.....
lol
keep it up Sacha!!!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah.....I can't make my mind up if SBC is a CIA lemon party psy-op, or just a modern day Charlie Chaplin.

Whatever his cringeworthy form of satire is, its very funny....generally, and I think that this form of comedy can really have the power to make us think and then perhaps learn more about these public figures, and the many characters that he portrays...

Green Squall

I'm bummed out they decided not to air the Sarah Palin interview. Hopefully they will release it sometime in the future.

saluki

ICMag Donor
It took all of two days after the episode featuring Rep. Jason Spencer first aired for him to submit his resignation, Sacha Baron Cohen is very crafty and a master of satirical comedy.

I've enjoyed most of his characters, if you never saw his live TV interview of David and Victoria Beckham that he did for charity then I suggest you check it out. He is very witty and quite the character, I wonder if he is a cannabis enthusiast? Ali G seemed pro-cannabis.

troutman

Seed Whore
Great Success. :laughing:

BORAT 2 Official Trailer (2020) Sacha Baron Cohen, Comedy Movie HD

MV5BMTg4NDgxMmEtZWI1ZC00MDg3LTgyMDEtNTgwODU2YTVhN2RmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_SY1000_SX675_AL_.jpg

Great outdoors