What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biobizz Nutrient question

First time looking to grow in biobizz soil with biobizz nutes and was wondering if I use the full line of biobizz nutes will i still need to use such things as; Palm Tree Ashes, Bat guano, Eco Charge, Eco Biosys, Great White, PK Booster, Enzyme or anything other beneficial bacteria?

GoatCheese

Veteran
I use BioBizz Grow and Bloom nutes with normal potting soil. I only add some sea weed extract and fluvic acids sometimes and in later part of the bloom i use their Top Max bud booster.
Sometimes i put in some mychorizal funghi in the soil, but not always.
My plants grow just fine without anything else, they'd prolly make ok plants with just the Grow and Bloom, so i doubt you'll need a PK booster. I don't know what most of the items you mentioned are, but i doubt you'll have to use the full arsenal, only some basic additives people usually use, Enzymes etc. ..perhaps some bud booster in later part of bloom.

I don't follow the official feeding schedule from Bio Bizz. If you're interested, here's how i more or less use BB nutes during a 11 week bloom, changing it a bit by the plants' needs:
..but notice i don't use BioBizz soils, only regular cheapo potting soil.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7408485&postcount=68
:)

Easy7

Veteran
I have my doubts that soil needs innoculated much more than once. Outdoors if it's native soil, it's already there and helps a 'local flavor' with the local colony profile.

If using alaskan humus, that stuff is loaded to the brim with colonies.

jrelax

Hi

i have question about the bio bizz organic Pre mix

i dont find info what it contains or so.

5l was good price, because you need so little of it.

So i mix this , and then biobizz worm dirt in to my soil,
Do i give that from start only once?
can i topdress or water that also later?

Please share some info if you know
nutrients values?
what is in that powder?
how to use this best?

thanx

http://www.biobizz.com/us/products/#pre%c2%b7mix
PRE·MIX™
Pre·Mix™ is a well guarded secret. This European fertilizing compost is exclusive to Biobizz®. It is used as a transplant or starter fertilizer to sponsor plant essentials during the beginning of a plant’s life. Blend into soils or soilless substrates when planting and transplanting.

SIZES

5L 25L

this is all they say
Pre%E2%80%A2Mix%E2%84%A2-NA-5L-1.png