What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHAT is it???

armedoldhippy

Veteran

vta

Veteran
probably a bomb, hoping to get close enough to Strumpet to take him out...:woohoo:

:laughing:

Hunchback-of-Chappaqua.jpg

What hump ?

[YOUTUBEIF]5Pr36CANB04[/YOUTUBEIF]

Spaventa

Veteran
What if it is a back brace?

Yeah, totally. Ive never seen anything like that but Im no expert. It must be a complicated thing to protrude like that. I'm just curious. Ive had major spinal injuries myself. I have 3 titanium plates and 12 bolts holding my spine together and you wouldn't know unless you saw the scars. Whats is stranger to me is that she doesn't seem to be in any difficulty or pain. She has full rage of motion. I don't know what it is but I would not be surprised if it isn't a medical device.

St. Phatty

I think that is one of Hillary's fatal flaws.

And since she's not such a good person - perhaps Hillary having fatal flaws is good for our health.

I can't blame her for wearing clothes over a back brace in public, + she's not campaigning for anything publicly so she doesn't have to deal with reporters asking her about the Hunchback special effects.

However, I think her behavior at the 9-11 commemoration in New York was just, snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Everybody knows she is older, and that campaigning is a form of marathon.

When she needed to lay down, there would have been no shame in being honest with the crowd, and briefly describing her work schedule, and going to lie down in her air conditioned travel bus.

Then coming back at the end of the ceremony, and maybe smiling and making a comment about a President who needs to lie down every now and then.

Most people would not see it as weakness. A President who knows their limits is good.

She could have played that situation like Rocky. Actually gotten political points for taking a one hour nap.

Anyway I thought they bungled it. She practically ended up fainting in public.

I would say, maybe Presidential candidates should have Personal Trainers, but she must have, and more than one.

Interesting how her determination to make an appearance at a 9-11 memorial on a sunny warm afternoon ended up being a kick in the nuts for her campaign.

Not that the Clintons are honest, but Building the Legend of Honesty is what her kind does. Just like buying a house in Chappaqua New York so she could become a New Yorker and rack up Senate time on her way to the White House.

Green Squall

If its a medical device, not sure why she is hiding it. She should speak out against whatever, if anything, she is dealing with to bring awareness to it. It's not like shes going to run again in 2020.

Spaventa

Veteran
I googled medical braces and theres nothing that looks anything like what she has there.
There weren't any that resemble a box strapped to the person.
The ones i did find were worn by people with an obvious disability/injury and appeared immobile. They didn't look anything like as crudely shaped and bulky as what is under the clothes there.
What would you need to attach to a person like that? If it was a respiratory device, some kind of mini portable iron lung, you would expect to see some breathing difficulties.
Are there any Doctors here? can you shed some light? The torso obviously contains all the vitals so is to do with that? Its really bugging me. Why doesn't she say what it is?? why is she happy for media to call it a mystery? If she doesn't want to say, why is she parading it around everywhere? surely if its not a life support system she could take it off for public appearances? Its as if she can't remove it, or talk about it?? Did anything we know of precede its appearance? She is constantly travelling around the world so it obviously gets through airport security.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... if you watch any of the cable news shows you'll see something very, very similar whenever the camera happens to pan behind the female anchors sitting at the table.

If Hillary was photographed before or after a speaking engagement, I'd bet she was wearing audio equipment.

I remember many years ago seeing GW Bush speaking at a G summit(?) with a much smaller pack under the back of his suit.

:laughing: ...... it was quite embarrassing because the audio that was supposed to be feeding him the well-practiced, pre-recorded answers was turned ON for all to hear, so when the Mod asked him a question the answer (in Bush's voice) was broadcast and then Bush parroted the same sentence in real time!:biggrin::tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Could be a colostomy bag?

COLOSTOMY BAG:

a flexible container; see also pocket, pouch and sac.
colostomy bag a receptacle worn over the stoma by a colostomy patient, to receive the fecal discharge.

OR:

ileostomy bag any of various plastic or latex pouches attached to the stoma either for collection of fecal material as a continent ileal reservoir or for collection of urine as a neobladder.

OR:

micturition bag a receptacle used for urine by ambulatory patients with urinary incontinence.