Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growroom Designs & Equipment > What products do you swear by?

Thread Title Search
What products do you swear by? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2018, 11:30 AM #1
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
What products do you swear by?

As per title. I swear by my Westaflex fan. This fan is about 10 years old and has seen many crops come and go, running 24hrs a day. I was only thinking the other day I should replace it because it's so old for safety but it still works as good as new.
insomniac_AU is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2018, 11:51 AM #2
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by confirmdelete View Post
white people faces on money. 70% of the nfl is black.
Are you alright mate?

Old 05-22-2018, 01:49 PM #3
Kaskadian

Kaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to behold
Ace Seeds genetics Always find gems in Dubi's genetics.

I'm assuming that doesn't count so let me add to that. *Edit* I'm high and forgot to read that this was in growroom equipment... my mistake. I've had great results with my vortex fans. Been running 24/7 for years and never had one die out or have issues.

2018-2019 Indoors: Baked Beanz Malawi x Black Lime/Malawi
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....97#post8403797

2018 Indoors: Female Seeds Chem OG Coco Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352668

2018 Indoors: ACE Purple Haze x Honduras (Landrace Sativa) Coco Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8176377

2017 Outdoors (45N) Bogglegum, Blue Moon Rocks, and Lifesaver.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342429

Last edited by Kaskadian; 05-22-2018 at 01:55 PM.. Reason: Reading is hard... my mistake...
Kaskadian is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2018, 01:55 PM #4
insomniac_AU

They both count.
I'm interested to hear about anyone's positive experiences.

Old 05-22-2018, 05:16 PM #5
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Hortilux bulbs
Botanicare nutrients

Those two products I use regardless what style I'm growing.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2018, 05:20 PM #6
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of light
Maxibloom and Maxigrow. I used to trust Fox Farms products. When I used the 3 liquid products I obtained great results. When I bought the extra flowering nutes I did not see an improvement. I like the keep it simple approach better and it's less expensive.
bigAl25 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2018, 05:51 PM #7
insomniac_AU

I think there are going to be a lot of differing opinions when it comes to nutrients. I am really happy with Nefarious which is a West Australian company. You probably can't get it overseas which is the problem we have with a lot of the products you can easily get.

Old 05-22-2018, 06:22 PM #8
green404
Banned

green404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of light
None.. I have seen too many companies get sold or "restructured" and products go to poor quality.
green404 is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2018, 06:30 PM #9
stemznseedz

stemznseedz will become famous soon enoughstemznseedz will become famous soon enough
General Hydroponics. I tried a few top brands including my mix using their base and their full nutrient line and The biggest difference I saw was I had less time and less money.

Hortalux bulbs.

Milwaukee MC122 because for under $150 you can auto dose ph down in your res and never have to worry about drift again.
stemznseedz is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2018, 07:35 PM #10
Maple_Flail

Maple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the rough
Pro mix.. no matter what i do its always in the mix somewhere.

will be trying out the CC60/40 next and possibly looking into the bark amended for mother rooms
Maple_Flail is offline Quote