What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Face off OG bx2 getting frosty all Rdy

Face off OG bx2 getting frosty all Rdy

picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Urkle smells like some grape fruit or somthing like that

Urkle smells like some grape fruit or somthing like that

picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

man there is a couple of you guy's in here that just keep
postin the kill shots

the last 2 post are on point man

peace

B

blue_tick

here is the diesel and the chemdog i have. i think these will match up good in a cross. sour d on the chem

sour

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

chem. she has stretched a bit and looking good to me at 6'

picture.php

B

blue_tick

just finished doing the sour d x sour d so i can work this next season. let see if it takes

peace

B

blue_tick

here is the lotus i just hit with the cherry pollen with hopes to add resistance to the lotus. i used very little pollen so if it takes shouldn't be many beans to search thru but enough to play with

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

P-NUT

Veteran
Looking good flboy! Im excited to see how much you get. That cb is gonna look real pretty in about 2 months. Im interested to see how they take the rain in late flower.

B

blue_tick

Looking good flboy! Im excited to see how much you get. That cb is gonna look real pretty in about 2 months. Im interested to see how they take the rain in late flower.

thanks p-nut. i don't have any worries with the cherry bomb taking this weather but the lotus is another story. the sour was made down here so i have some hope for it but time will tell. i will just keep making more seeds here in hope's to acclimate it to this environment. if they can't handle it here then i will be doing ace gear i have put up like the purple malawi and hit it with some sour pollen(plan on it next season anyway) and a couple panama x's i have(angola, congo, malawi).

peace

Mr. Miyagi

looking good!

I think I may have found a good outdoors spot... just gotta make sure I'm strapped up to go into that dense thicket, sheesh!

Well... I got called out via rep points, so here's a pic lol...

outta all the seeds I tried to start...these 2 plus 3 more of the same strain I got to pop... outta roughly 100 beans... so we'll see. Fingers crossed til I get some new stuff.. I've grown this strain b4 and she was quite nice.:tiphat:

B

blue_tick

looking good!

I think I may have found a good outdoors spot... just gotta make sure I'm strapped up to go into that dense thicket, sheesh!

Well... I got called out via rep points, so here's a pic lol...

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68964&pictureid=1640238&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

outta all the seeds I tried to start...these 2 plus 3 more of the same strain I got to pop... outta roughly 100 beans... so we'll see. Fingers crossed til I get some new stuff.. I've grown this strain b4 and she was quite nice.:tiphat:

what strain is this your going with.

peace

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking good everyone!!!

Dawn Patrol those CJ x SSSDH are looking good bro. Glad you found some nice keepers in those.

Plants are super happy. Harvested the plants that were in there and was now able to spray and hopefully completely eliminate the whiteflies, they're still hanging around here and there. Finally getting nice dense nugs again. First time since switching to HPS. Looking back, I would have prob been better off without HPS and sticking with custom CFL since I didn't have the cooling needed, would have gotten less nugs but higher quality nugs. Live and learn!

I now have the tent down to 67F / 50-60%RH with a 1k light on. AC is ducted in. The room is sealed and co2 running at 1,000ppm has also been added with a controller. Hoping now I can start to see color changes, water less, have less stressed plants, etc. Also switching back to Hydro here next run, so hoping I might not even need a chiller with these room temps.

Kosher Tangie Week 2 Finish:

picture.php

Stay Safe Everyone!

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Looking good everyone!!!

Dawn Patrol those CJ x SSSDH are looking good bro. Glad you found some nice keepers in those.

Thanks bro, they were a pleasure to grow, now just want to see what the diff is grown outside. Still curing most of the harvest and am excited to experience what the cure will do for the buzz.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
:hide:
keep watch on the atlantic/tropics boys and girls..
just sayin...

looking you guys...
glad to see what that ogkb2.0 is looking like unReg,got one im nurseing back to health,basically like everything else i have at the moment.. :wallbash:

heres a stardawg(corey cut) thats looking WAY WAY better then before,damn near lost her...but i got her going,..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts