What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Haze

V

vod

My bangis are finally sprouting :woohoo: they took some time... made me nervous already...
I'm looking forward to playing with them. I plant to cross it to guerilla gold before season and then do some more with other stuff outdoors. I need mold resistance. It would be sweet to stumble upon a cross that would preserve the bangi high (if it is indeed as desirable for me as the descriptions make it sound) while making it earlier :joint:
cheers guys

Last edited:

1000ARMSofKALI

hi vod, good luck with your project, breeder Brad´s GG looks fantastic, i think that in F2 you can find plant that shloud have these qualities for sure, do you know will you choose bangi male or female?

peace

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
creating the right stuff is not an overnite project, it takes years of hard work and many growers to work together for a great end outcome. i was btw thinking on the sativa royal dane line

brads guerilla gold or his might mite would stand fine with bangi haze i the rite combination

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
creating the right stuff is not an overnite project, it takes years of hard work and many growers to work together for a great end outcome. i was btw thinking on the sativa royal dane line

brads guerilla gold or his might mite would stand fine with bangi haze i the rite combination

Sure esbe,

Greenz and Brads' Guerrilla Gold is one of the best northern outdooor plants we've grown. Strong hybrid plants slighty more towards indica expressions, very early and high yielding, aromatic and powerful. I think Guerrilla Gold is along with Erdbeer Purpurea one of the greatest northern outdoors lines for consistency, quality and potency.

A cross between bangi haze and a slighty more sativa GG would be nice too! :smile:

hi 1000ARMSofKALI, i have to comment on your BH pics, the buds you ended up with look awesome considering it flowered in cold weather at 50N,
i'm finishing it off indoors, and i have to say the buds you got there outdoor on your pics look as good as if grown indoors, looks amazing in quality.
I have just started flushing (a bit too late, because i didn't expect the buds to start ripening so quickly).
Havent had much time to hang out on icmag recently, so i'll post some pics and grow notes a bit later. I see what you mean 1000ARMSofKALI when you talk of the more lanky expression, I have a nice looking one myself: branchy, two tops(without me having topped it), very sugary, but with small buds, compared to another BH, takes longer to switch to flower, but ripens quickly enough. Hoping to grow BH outdoors myself (guerilla from clones), but for the 2010 season :(

enjoy the smoke :rasta:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hi 1000ARMSofKALI, i have to comment on your BH pics, the buds you ended up with look awesome considering it flowered in cold weather at 50N,
i'm finishing it off indoors, and i have to say the buds you got there outdoor on your pics look as good as if grown indoors, looks amazing in quality.
I have just started flushing (a bit too late, because i didn't expect the buds to start ripening so quickly).
Havent had much time to hang out on icmag recently, so i'll post some pics and grow notes a bit later. I see what you mean 1000ARMSofKALI when you talk of the more lanky expression, I have a nice looking one myself: branchy, two tops(without me having topped it), very sugary, but with small buds, compared to another BH, takes longer to switch to flower, but ripens quickly enough. Hoping to grow BH outdoors myself (guerilla from clones), but for the 2010 season :(

enjoy the smoke :rasta:

ganja brother, Im glad to hear you are about to finish some bangi hazes indoors :smile: I hope you enjoy her! Best wishes for outdoor bangis too.

1000ARMSofKALI

thank you dubi for compliment

hey ganjabrother, hope you will enjoy smokin bangi too, especially that sativa expression, very clear head high no body to it

i think that outdoor enviroment and free good prepared ground,, soil is the best for cannabis and if this strain with tropical genetic background is cold resistant then its all about intesity of light and grower:yeahthats and weather and....

peace:abduct:

1000ARMSofKALI

hey Croissant i think its very subjective depends on set and settings, but for me it has such peaceful element in high, some phenotype can be little racy inthe beginning of high but nothing scary for me, its just slight

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
would bangihaze be described has having an anti-anxiety effect?

Hello Croissant,

Bangi Haze is not an anti anxiety sativa, probably one of our most racy/speedy effects, phisical and menthaly stimulant.

scaramanga

Hey Dubi, how is the Bangi seed production going. I for one love that speedy, racy, on the edge of your seat, gotta go do something kind of high. Really good for mountain biking, and hiking.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey Dubi, how is the Bangi seed production going. I for one love that speedy, racy, on the edge of your seat, gotta go do something kind of high. Really good for mountain biking, and hiking.

Good morning scaramanga,

Hopefully there will be more bangi haze stock available around May/June 09.
Thanks for asking.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
hi dubi I love your selection of genetics keep doing the marijuana community this great service...

I have purchased a cross with your genetics..It's Bhangi Haze x Super Silver Haze ( Mr.Nice) I am in the great white north..where the threat of frost comes around Oct 30...Do you think this particular cross would be able to finish in time?
I am thinking the SSH male might bring the flowering down a week(hopefully) if it's a short pheno or it might extend it a week...In your opinion should i try and grow these out this summer..Now i might have the option of bringing the plant inside if i get the ok from my pops..(he;s got a greenhouse)...which in that case it wouldn't matter..I am just paranoid about growing sativa's where I live...last year I grew out Celestial Temple Sativa x Island Sweet skunk and it didn't start truly budding until Sept 15 and didn't finish till Nov 15 and could have gone another 2 weeks...

peace
Chefboy

peace
Chefboy

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hi dubi I love your selection of genetics keep doing the marijuana community this great service...

I have purchased a cross with your genetics..It's Bhangi Haze x Super Silver Haze ( Mr.Nice) I am in the great white north..where the threat of frost comes around Oct 30...Do you think this particular cross would be able to finish in time?
I am thinking the SSH male might bring the flowering down a week(hopefully) if it's a short pheno or it might extend it a week...In your opinion should i try and grow these out this summer..Now i might have the option of bringing the plant inside if i get the ok from my pops..(he;s got a greenhouse)...which in that case it wouldn't matter..I am just paranoid about growing sativa's where I live...last year I grew out Celestial Temple Sativa x Island Sweet skunk and it didn't start truly budding until Sept 15 and didn't finish till Nov 15 and could have gone another 2 weeks...

peace
Chefboy

Good day Chefboy6969,

Bangi Haze finishes earlier than late Oct but the cross with SSH could finish later than straight Bangi Haze, it would depend on SSH pheno selected for the cross. SSH is a unstabilized poly hybrid so it will react showing different phenos when outcrossed, some earlier and others slower.

Honestly, we have not created that concrete cross, i'd recommend you ask the source for more details. By the way, where did you pruchase it?