What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growroom automation - Growduino

r-man

OptoBoard

OptoBoard

Time shows, that classic Arduino RelayBoard is not safe enough. So we developed our own OptoBoard, galvanically separrated from other 230V wires. How do You like It?

Attachments

• OptoBoard01.jpg
    OptoBoard01.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 23
  • OptoBoard02.jpg
    OptoBoard02.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 22
  • OptoBoard03.jpg
    OptoBoard03.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 24

r-man

V3 prototype alive !

V3 prototype alive !

Hi guys, it has been so long time, but we're working on new Growduino prototype.

The demand is simple - need to have sensors working on long wires. Much longer than 3-5 meters as usual in small growrooms.

So thanks to my friend, electronics developer and engineer, I'm testing Growduino V3, with optional galvanic isolation for all the sensors. And also all of them are digital, not analog. This is crucial in order to get rid of the dependence of the measurement on the cable length and hence changes in the power supply. I have tested 50m long cables for light, temperature&humidity, bulb temperature, water temperature, water level, EC, pH and also CO2 sensors now :)

Attachments

• WP_20200322_22_42_04_Pro_1_resize.jpg
    WP_20200322_22_42_04_Pro_1_resize.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 16
Hi guys, it has been so long time, but we're working on new Growduino prototype.

The demand is simple - need to have sensors working on long wires. Much longer than 3-5 meters as usual in small growrooms.

So thanks to my friend, electronics developer and engineer, I'm testing Growduino V3, with optional galvanic isolation for all the sensors. And also all of them are digital, not analog. This is crucial in order to get rid of the dependence of the measurement on the cable length and hence changes in the power supply. I have tested 50m long cables for light, temperature&humidity, bulb temperature, water temperature, water level, EC, pH and also CO2 sensors now :)

This is what I need!! Nice work man

Latest posts

Latest posts