What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bugmans grow

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
stunky I like cc for taste dark chocolate indica an hight, The golden kush mellow sweet honey taste good hight, this is my oldest variety along with my poly thai. ku1 kush is just what u would expect from bag seed , its the easest to trim, good bud structer, ok taste, ok to good hight. I have hight hopes for the CG x KU1. WITH MABY GOOD TASTE GOOD HIGHT & EASY TO TRIM LOL

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
im going to use happy frog potting soil to grow the seedlings out , till I can clone them, then put in hydro:dance013:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
earley smoke report on sour indian x agent orange plant #1#3#4 they all have a citrus smell of some what ,#1 ok taste good high,#3&#4 ,a apricot taste real good high,they been down about 2 weeks [damn humidity] just want dry, im thinking maby a long cure will help on the taste, those 3 had seeds so that makes a diffrents on taste & high. #14 no seeds better taste & high,. but was grown in a 8 oz cup to sex out but still finished . more smoke report when a long dry & cure

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Your buds look fantastic b-man. Hope those crosses turn out a few good expressions for you.

STUNKY

Sounds like u will have a good variety of smoke.. So u say the dark chocolate indicia actually taste of dark choc? Pretty cool . Did u get a cut of number 14? Sounds like that was ur best. What kind hydro r u running?
Yeah that humidity and rain is killing me over here, good thing I don't have any big buds outside now, cause they would be rotted for sure.. We need this rain to stop some it is killing me..

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
thanks wildgrow im sure there r some gem in the bunch.
stunty yes I have a cut of #14 along with #1#3#4#11#12#15, I started too many seed at 1 time,7 females of the same variety sdao, an, 6 females of mag99.If I keep 3 cut of each times 13plants u do the math.i only have 30 slots for veging clones. I may have lost my golden kush, cc, ku1,ch,all of my old variety just too sex out sdao& mag99, its going to be hard to just select just 1of each as there is more than 1 keeper in this batch. the + side is I have pleany of sdao f2s seeds, so I can just toss a keeper and search for another later, but on the mag99 no male so no f2s seeds, ill have to keep all 6 till I deside howmany ill keep they r all different 1 big fluffey 1 no sings of being purp,3 purps all different ,and 2 more I haven't grown out yet, they r all sativa dom.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
boy,i guess i dont get out much,didnt even know about this thread bug...lol,im always the last to know!

STUNKY

I know what ya mean. I keep 4 moms and when I find a keeper I gotta just compare to my mums taste yield high. Taste and high being most important to me.. I always have plenty so yield has never been top priority..

I hate u may of lost ur old time keepers. That can be a sad moment. I lost my first mum skunk1 that I keep for years and it was very upsetting. Around our parts good genes take time to find ,not like we can just go to a shop and buy a cut..

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
yea I usely sex out new seedlings and mono crop for a while, I can only keep about 4 or5 varity to clone.so when I get new seedling something has to go , this is the hard part letting 1 or 2 varitys go , wether it a old varity or a new one. that's why I try to make a few seeds so I can come back later if I lose 1 but no seeds of G , CC OR CH. I may have found a clone of my G from someone that got a cut? ill see

dreadlock

Its a pleasent sight when plants show their true colours..She's a beauty, Loving the bud bugman..such deep tones of purple...good stuff.. Got any more pics :p

STUNKY

Nice . The sk1 x twilight cross looks nice what kinda taste did it have ? My sk 1 that I had was very fruity nearly like juicy fruit.. Oh how I miss her.. Is the mom in that pic still around?

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Nice . The sk1 x twilight cross looks nice what kinda taste did it have ? My sk 1 that I had was very fruity nearly like juicy fruit.. Oh how I miss her.. Is the mom in that pic still around?
the SxT had a strong indica taste & no I don't have it any more. my skunk 1 had a fruit loop smell & taste lol about the same as yours:tumbleweed:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
CG X KU1 CG X CC CG X CH I HAD ABOUT 98% GERM ,there is 6 of each in soil, 6 each in coco, going to try coco again . I probley have 100% in coco being that I don't have the space for them in hydro lol. :woohoo: they all had long tails they r 3 days old

Latest posts

Latest posts