Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > Effective use of Miracle Grow Soil?

Thread Title Search
Effective use of Miracle Grow Soil? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-25-2011, 10:31 PM #11
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of light
I switched from regular miracle grow to organic miracle grow and saw a big improvement in the final product. I teamed it up with fox farm nutes, the liquids,big bloom, tiger bloom,grow big. I will not go back to regular miracle grow and will only use their organic potting soil in the future. I also found pro mix organic on my last trip to Lowe's and picked up a bag of that also. I would switch to organic miracle grow. My results convinced me.
bigAl25 is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2011, 10:47 PM #12
h.h.

h.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of lighth.h. is a glorious beacon of light
There is no way that I know of to flush time release fertilizer. You just release more. At least get their organic.
h.h. is online now Quote

Old 05-25-2011, 10:50 PM #13
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Just check my signature and all of my grow reviews for effective use of Miracle Grow Organic Choice soil (the green bags with veggies on the front).

Look up blazeoneup's soil recipe (the older version) and it is the same recipe I use pretty much. I add mycorizea and EWC castings bout the only change.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2011, 10:55 PM #14
Xtensity
Banned

Xtensity will become famous soon enough
Thank you everyone very much. I will probably end up using Miracle Grow Organic, as I forgot that I had to think about flushing my plants xD
Xtensity is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2011, 11:08 PM #15
igrowone

igrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtensity View Post
Thank you everyone very much. I will probably end up using Miracle Grow Organic, as I forgot that I had to think about flushing my plants xD
i'll be one more voice to the chorus here, MG Organic Garden is not bad at all, good work can definitely be done with it
some dolomite is a good idea, the soil is based on wood products compost, which is on the acidic side

Old 05-26-2011, 12:19 AM #16
mad librettist
Banned

mad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to all
Effective use of Miracle Grow Soil?

I would maybe research what mg organic is...

so you are outside!

you need to hit the beginners guide to soil study.

also mr fistas sticky in the recycled section.

it's not too late to start preparing a no-dig area for next year! you won't be sorry if you do, and you will break up the clay so well that I won't tell you how well or you won't believe it's true.

I've been cursed at for advocating no-dig as a more effective way to deal with clay than double digging, but never by anyone who tried.
mad librettist is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:45 AM #17
Xtensity
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad librettist View Post
I would maybe research what mg organic is...

so you are outside!

you need to hit the beginners guide to soil study.

also mr fistas sticky in the recycled section.

it's not too late to start preparing a no-dig area for next year! you won't be sorry if you do, and you will break up the clay so well that I won't tell you how well or you won't believe it's true.

I've been cursed at for advocating no-dig as a more effective way to deal with clay than double digging, but never by anyone who tried.
You're right, I do need to study more. I just wish I had the time honestly. I have so many goals for the future that require numerous activities during the day, my schedule is jam packed. I have around 5 grow books including Ed-Rosenthals Growers handbook, I just need to find the time to get around to reading them... As of right now I am studying 3 different books, which I would probably benefit more if I focused in one at a time, but ahh, the information, it's like an orgasm to my brain. As much as I love growing, I need to find more time to focusing intently and indepth on each category of it such as Soil, insects, sicknesses, etc. I don't want to refer to a handbook everytime my plant may be sick >.<. Knowledge is Power!

Thank you again everyone. I honestly never feel like I can provide enough thanks for this community, as it seems most people don't show appreciation as much as they should.

Old 05-26-2011, 12:56 AM #18
mad librettist
Banned

mad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to all
Quote:
I have around 5 grow books including Ed-Rosenthals Growers handbook,
drop that book and replace it with "Teaming with microbes".

Rosenthal is a bottle slinger.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2011, 02:08 AM #19
Xtensity
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad librettist View Post
drop that book and replace it with "Teaming with microbes".

Rosenthal is a bottle slinger.
Maybe so, but it can't be argued that the book is used as a textbook for the university of oaksterdamn which has fostered many successful growers. The book may not be the best by your standards but it does have useful information for growing in general.

And I will look for Teaming with Microbes.

Old 05-27-2011, 02:13 AM #20
mad librettist
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtensity View Post
Maybe so, but it can't be argued that the book is used as a textbook for the university of oaksterdamn which has fostered many successful growers. The book may not be the best by your standards but it does have useful information for growing in general.

And I will look for Teaming with Microbes.
That book is a travesty.

Everything you need is right here bro.