Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Auto Flowering Info

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Auto Flowering Info Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2010, 04:57 AM #11
Domestic Goat

Domestic Goat is on a distinguished road
Lots of good looking AF's in here, changed my mind about growing them.

I have actually changed my mind and im going to use Ticks SOG in box for a AF box. I am going to do it perpetually to harvest every 2 weeks.

Is sour 60 AF much like BOGS? I am also going to order the roadrunner as suggested. Any other suggestions? I care more about potency than taste, but taste is always a plus. Would like to get ahold of a few different strains for outdoor. Any one have any crosses that the seed banks don't sell?

Going to start construction on the box this weekend. I guess I am going to use a couple rubber-maids to keep a male and a couple females in to get my seeds so all my buds aren't full of seeds. Will be needing those next year for outdoor.

Peace

-DG
Domestic Goat is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2010, 07:31 PM #12
Pandor

I have a quick question about autos and didn't think it deserved a thread of its own. My question is which is the most mold resistan auto out there? I live in a humid environment and was thinking about growing a few outdoors. Is MI5 mold resistant?

Old 08-20-2010, 09:01 PM #13
FullDuplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandor View Post
I have a quick question about autos and didn't think it deserved a thread of its own. My question is which is the most mold resistan auto out there? I live in a humid environment and was thinking about growing a few outdoors. Is MI5 mold resistant?
You need to check out what mossy has to offer, i know a few of his are mold resistant, the jem is i know this for a fact. I hear that the Mi5 does not handle mold issues well. Can say this for a fact but its what i hear a lot about.

Old 08-21-2010, 05:47 PM #14
Muddy

Muddy will become famous soon enough
I've had some issues this year with bud rot due to the hot, humid conditions here this year. I'm seeing that the phenos that produce the big, tight buds are more susceptible. Those with looser, more airy buds seem fine. I'm also seeing that the damn spider mites love the tight buds and seem to leaving the looser ones alone.

Old 08-22-2010, 03:24 AM #15
Xtensity
Banned

Xtensity will become famous soon enough
Not sure if it has already been mentioned, but try not to think of AutoFlowering strains as strictly dwarf plants. There are many AF strains that will yield quite a bit and get fairly big.
Xtensity is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2010, 03:41 AM #16
RoachClip
I hold El Roacho's

RoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to behold
I agree with Xtensity just take a good look at DIRT DIGGLER'S ( AF Roadrunner ) and another awsome selection of pics from freeworldorders ( AF AK47 x lowryder#2 ) Thanks guys for your help and fabulous pics> + Rep & My Props for a job well done
RoachClip is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2010, 04:55 AM #17
vicious bee

vicious bee will become famous soon enoughvicious bee will become famous soon enough
"I would like to ask for some help finding breeders who have auto strains because while searching at the boo and doing a search it comes up with no results."
Mdanzig has really great autoflowers and buying them at the Bou supports this forum.
https://www.seedboutique.com/store/i...acturers_id=97

"I do want to make some AF seeds for next year outdoors. How would one go about pollinating a AF?"
Pollination tricks and saving pollen:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....ghlight=pollen

"I live in a humid environment and was thinking about growing a few outdoors."

Blue Streak from Mdanzig has good mold resistance. I ran some Short Term Amnesia at the same time and the STA caught the rot. Blue Streak was fine.

I disagree that they're no good for indoor. You can fit a lot of autos in a small space to get your yield up. Think about the speed. 60 to 70 day turn around. When you take that into consideration your yield is a lot better. Autos are to me more fun to grow. Very fast feedback.

vicious bee is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 12:42 AM #18
RoachClip
I hold El Roacho's

RoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to behold
You shouldn't have any trouble growing outdoor's VB.

House of Love Seeds
RoachClip is offline Quote