Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Powdery fucking mildew?

Thread Title Search
Powdery fucking mildew? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-28-2010, 04:38 AM #41
REZDOG
Banned

REZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud ofREZDOG has much to be proud of
Don't fuck around,get a sulfur burner and be done with that shit.
REZDOG is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2010, 04:54 AM #42
grapeman

grapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyla View Post
Eagle is the only shit that worked for me. No more PM. No more mites thanks to floramite. All done right before flipping so no residues.
And that's the way it's done. All before flipping.

I was trying to explain that, but I spilled my milk.
grapeman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:02 AM #43
johnnyla

johnnyla has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnyla has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnyla has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnyla has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnyla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by grapeman View Post
And that's the way it's done. All before flipping.

I was trying to explain that, but I spilled my milk.

Sometimes easy is smart.

I saw pics in another thread of this dudes stunted plants. He has like 15 different soil additives, all natural, all organic. Super complicated. He literally is a soil chef and designs his own soil. It must be tons of work. Anyways, his plants suck! I don't feel like making my own batches of soil. I don't have time. I also don't have time to fuck around with milk, or Zone/Penetrator (works great for a few days) or Greencure. 2ml per gallon with 30 drops of floramite and i nuked the mites and the PM in one spray. Boo yeah. This is coming from someone who lost his last crop to PM. Good luck.

Prop 215 and S.B. 420 Compliant.
johnnyla is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2010, 05:03 AM #44
johnnyla

johnnyla has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnyla has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnyla has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnyla has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnyla has a spectacular aura about
i would like to mention an article i read yesterday about Basil being attacked by "blight" in the US and smaller farmers losing entire crops because they do not have commercial fungicides that are dirt cheap.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=128061773

Prop 215 and S.B. 420 Compliant.
johnnyla is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2010, 05:03 AM #45
grapeman

grapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nicegrapeman is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfr View Post
Share the knowledge brotha! I had a problem with PM and used Greencure to get me through harvest, it worked like a charm.. But, what are these fungicides you speak of??
See my post on page 1 of this thread. Also, the Mod's post on page 2 he lists "Sovran" which is also a good fungicide.

Done properly in veg, just before you flip, you will have no more worries for the balance of the grow.

Fuming (or burning) sulfur can kill mildew, but will not prevent a reoccurrence. Also, breathing fuming sulfer is more dangerous then most pesticides, and especially so for asthmatics.

Fungicides today are high tech. Some have one mode of action, the newer ones have 2 modes of actions.

Rally, Elite, Bayleton, Eagle, Pristine, Flint, Sovran and others are all good. They all work for 21 to 28 days, even if there are spores floating around, they cannot attach to the leaf or plant as the systemic action prevent the attachment in different ways for different products. That's why I usually rotate my products each grow.

Last edited by grapeman; 08-10-2010 at 06:55 AM..

Old 07-28-2010, 09:48 AM #46
Norkali

Norkali is a jewel in the roughNorkali is a jewel in the roughNorkali is a jewel in the roughNorkali is a jewel in the roughNorkali is a jewel in the roughNorkali is a jewel in the roughNorkali is a jewel in the roughNorkali is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
lol, the irony is you come into a thread sucking up to
one poster and insulting another, no helpful advice,
just bullshit, ...and you don't even realize how small
that makes you look. . .putz.

here, as you didn't seem to realize it was you i was
speaking to i'll reiterate.

the minute you begin to believe you know everything
you become a fool standing in your own way.

Grapeman nailed it, why add anything else? As said - Milk? amateur hour buddy. Took a look at your gallery.....Hah!

Why don't you come back and talk shit when you can grow something like this?

Pound sand kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randude101 View Post
The weed business needs a unique type.
Norkali is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2010, 09:58 AM #47
Xtensity
Banned

Xtensity will become famous soon enough
Don't use neem in flowering for PM..

You can spray the plants directly with %3 H202. Just go to the store and buy the brown bottle, pour some of it in a spray bottle and don't dilute it because it already is diluted.

DON'T SPRAY IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT.

You can also spray with a 50% dilution of milk(I use 2%), though less fat is better so you don't clog your sprayer.

There's also plenty of organic products you can buy from the store that you can spray up till harvest date. I have about 4 of them in my cabinet. They'll say on the bottles if they can be sprayed till harvest date.

You can also use a sulfur burner if it is extreme.

There's sooo many treatments for PM.

I like H202 the best since it is chemically the safest. Dissolves fast, doesn't hurt leaves or affect taste, and acts as an antibacterial.
Xtensity is offline Quote

Old 07-29-2010, 04:50 PM #48
cannaboy
Banned

cannaboy has a spectacular aura aboutcannaboy has a spectacular aura aboutcannaboy has a spectacular aura aboutcannaboy has a spectacular aura aboutcannaboy has a spectacular aura about
Just get a sulpher burner then you don't need to worry.

I just read the thread and It seem even rez had the answer..
cannaboy is offline Quote

Old 07-29-2010, 09:20 PM #49
someotherguy
Banned

someotherguy is just really nicesomeotherguy is just really nicesomeotherguy is just really nicesomeotherguy is just really nicesomeotherguy is just really nicesomeotherguy is just really nicesomeotherguy is just really nicesomeotherguy is just really nicesomeotherguy is just really nicesomeotherguy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norkali View Post

Grapeman nailed it, why add anything else? As said - Milk? amateur hour buddy. Took a look at your gallery.....Hah!

Why don't you come back and talk shit when you can grow something like this?

Pound sand kid.
lol, the great Douche Baggy Bag has spoken, lol.

have you looked in your gallery dude?

here, so you know what real nugs look like instead of your little miniatures, lol.

so, for all the help you have contributed here i salute you, now go grow some more popcorn, lol.

peace, SOG
someotherguy is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2010, 04:59 AM #50
grapeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyla View Post
Sometimes easy is smart.

I saw pics in another thread of this dudes stunted plants. He has like 15 different soil additives, all natural, all organic. Super complicated. He literally is a soil chef and designs his own soil. It must be tons of work. Anyways, his plants suck! I don't feel like making my own batches of soil. I don't have time. I also don't have time to fuck around with milk, or Zone/Penetrator (works great for a few days) or Greencure. 2ml per gallon with 30 drops of floramite and i nuked the mites and the PM in one spray. Boo yeah. This is coming from someone who lost his last crop to PM. Good luck.
Only complicated to someone who did not make it past 3rd grade or so. I doubt you saw any pictures as there are none.

Keep using greencure. You deserve it.

0 members found this post helpful.