What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

U

useless.gardens

Packs of Bodhi's "mother's milk" and "sunshine daydream" , Archive's "face on fire" , and NorStar's "the zest" all showed.

Got 2 packs mother's milk and 3 of sunshine daydream. Winners to be found in both those strains for sure. Anything crossed with Bodhi's (deceased) Appalachia male is bomb diggity.

Got 3 packs of face on fire. I love WiFi and Face Off OG and think with 3 packs finding a sexy female and a stud male should be no problem.

Wanna make some crosses with the Face on Fire.

The zest : Cali O x Alcatraz OG ...can't wait to get into that pack. NorStar offering breeders packs of 50 beans for $325 right now. They been cranking out the crosses for themselves and Subby lately too. You can peep Subby's website for the collabs with NorStar.

packerfan79

Veteran
Damn Useless,

Sounds like you are going to have a hard time figuring out what to run first. Can't wait to see what you find in all them beans

U

useless.gardens

Damn Useless,

Sounds like you are going to have a hard time figuring out what to run first. Can't wait to see what you find in all them beans
Once I get past the Seedsman cheese and velvet bud freebies, and fine tune my grow space, most likely start the white widow fems (for my grow report) and either sunshine daydream or face on fire.

Still want to grab extra packs of relentless platinum fire and golden lion cali king.

Plus I want to grab some more euro beans... northern lights blue , black russian , afghan kush x black domina, and (accelerator seeds) lake og.

All the double packs of strains I grabbed for a reason... to find dank keeper cuts and a few stud males.

platinum fire x face on fire and sunshine daydream x face on fire are some of my initial thoughts on new crosses.

once we grab some elites we'll take it further.

I've got ideas and plans :) and plans and ideas.

U

useless.gardens

afghan kush x face on fire
true colors x face on fire
cookie killer x face on fire
blueberry x face on fire
caramel candy kush x face on fire
platinum fire og x face on fire
cali king (og kush x dubking) x face on fire
cherry pie x face on fire
thin mints x face on fire
cheese x face on fire
chem4 x face on fire
fire og x face on fire
the zest x face on fire
midnight fire x face on fire
octane og x face on fire
mother's milk x face on fire
lemon brulee x face on fire
huckleberry diesel x face on fire
sunshine daydream x face on fire
respect og x face on fire
alcatraz og x face on fire
angelica (bodhi) x face on fire

Some thoughts on crosses with a choice male.

Like to do face on fire f2s as well.

Hopefully find a WiFi dom male and we'll make the rest happen.

Chucka chucka!!!

Also, gonna reverse GG4 again and continue a project I was working on before all the drama.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

Toxic pesticides found at most illegal California pot farms :

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2018-08-28/toxic-pesticides-found-at-most-illegal-california-pot-farms

I used to love it when someone would tell me they could find it cheaper than my offerings.

Me personally, love that indoor, under the midnight sun, flower.

Mmmmmm... that Cali outdoor so good.

U

useless.gardens

Forgot to mention all those x’s. Damn your going to be busy but we’ll worth it

Appreciate the response. No doubt, I like to stay busy. There is no way to do all those crosses, just food for thought. Can definitely work my way into half that list though.

Little by little, I go hard and grow hard.

Just picked up a 2x2x4 tent for the seed starts and cuts coming from the cloner (into Solo cups).

Gonna grab a 65w HLG led too.

:dance013:

Goats

Wow, exciting times coming to your garden for sure! a lot of killer gear in that lineup. i will be watching closely dude

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Yeah man

Yeah man

That is a list. I have made a few seeds but nothing that I have found pride in. I am hoping to be a little more serious about picking a male to keep around this winter. I hope you too find what you are looking for. I have been very happy with the hlg leds in veg. They really outperformed the cmh 315s in their first veg as far as putting out strong bushes. Not as big a footprint for equal watts but you can put them right on the tops and they love it like t5s.

U

useless.gardens

That is a list. I have made a few seeds but nothing that I have found pride in. I am hoping to be a little more serious about picking a male to keep around this winter. I hope you too find what you are looking for. I have been very happy with the hlg leds in veg. They really outperformed the cmh 315s in their first veg as far as putting out strong bushes. Not as big a footprint for equal watts but you can put them right on the tops and they love it like t5s.

I think the 65w led from hlg will out perform a 150w cfl. Saving energy. And making more lumens. I read there's a "splitter cable" being sold ...is that to run more than one panel off the same ballast (driver)?

Hopefully get longevity from the hlg panels. You running yours 24/7/365 ?

Was definitely a great discovery and you guys hooked it up with the information. Classic win win.

U

useless.gardens

Got some bomb freebies with this new influx of fine genetics.

Stoked to grab 15 beans of mother's milk x blueberry (f4) from Second Generation for free.

I see the Relentless Genetics "platinum fire og" is sold out in most places. Hopefully that strain will get restocked so I can grab that and another pack of Cali King from Golden Lion.

Relentless putting out a bunch of FIRE crosses. I'd say on my list of top 10 fav breeders.

Waiting on my Seedsman order to show. After which, gonna slow down on the bean purchases for sure.

Thinking about grabbing two 4x4x7 tents to have for extra grow space. Was gonna do a 4x8 but I like the flexibility of two tents over one.

Looking to have about 44 to 60 square footage of veg space for plants, mothers, seedlings, clones.

U

useless.gardens

Homeowner again!

Looks like the flower room will be 10x20 easy.

Basement was built in the very early 1900s so it was converted from coal to natural gas. In other words basement is broken down into 3 distinct areas.

I call them veg area , flower area , and washing machine area... Lol!

Got the property at a killer price too. No mortgage any more for me.

Needs only 20k to do a rehab to make it clean and sexy.

It is bout to get FUNKY !

U

useless.gardens

Good shit! :party:
I own my house too. Congrats! It feels great not owing the bank a cent eh? :dance013:

Stoked to say the least.

Still not forgetting my boyz on lock that need letters, legal research, and legal support.

Seems, only 6 months ago, like the darkness would never turn into the light... even though black is the absorption of all light and color.

New day. New dawn.... every day grateful for the simple things.

U

useless.gardens

pictures?
Pics of what?

No way I'd use the photos from a popular real estate website.

Just signed the contract today. Deal is done. I'll have some pics after I go to closing and get them keys.

Pics or it ain't real don't apply to me.

Been at this grow thing for 2 decades. You can check my other thread if you need to peep the show and tell.